Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I’m new to the forum and recently started collecting 1/64 scale Gordon and C. Elliott diecast, after years of collecting 1/24. There are a few cars of each, where it looks like I missed the boat on, or there were not made in 1/64, like Chase’s 2011 Snowball Derby car (at least that I can tell).

i have sent a notes to a few customizers on Facebook, but received no response. So, I thought I’d check here, to see if forum members could turn me onto some one.

Thank you,
John

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Try WBD Custom Diecast on Facebook They made 2 Chase Briscoe 2020 Xfinity HighPoint.com diecast for me that turned out really well. Also search ebay for "Custom Nascar 1/64". Expect to spend $25 or more per 1 1/64 custom,

·
KB-972
16,929 Posts
When I was into the little's I bought a crap ton from Dakota Lay. He is on Facebook, does great work.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Really appreciate the response. Regarding Dakota Lay, is he High Octane Customs? If so, I’ve sent multiple messages, over the past couple of weeks. If that’s not him, do you have a contact?

As for WBD, I did check him out and the work looks good. I noticed that he said he wasn’t taking any orders, at least for a while. I’ll reach out to him to see when that might change.

Best regards,
John

·
KB-972
16,929 Posts
Really appreciate the response. Regarding Dakota Lay, is he High Octane Customs? If so, I’ve sent multiple messages, over the past couple of weeks. If that’s not him, do you have a contact?

As for WBD, I did check him out and the work looks good. I noticed that he said he wasn’t taking any orders, at least for a while. I’ll reach out to him to see when that might change.

Best regards,
John
That's him & it's not like him to not reply... Go to his profile page & try to PM him ...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mike, thank you. I just sent him one last note. Given how many people were saying to reach out to him, I too found it odd that he didn’t reply.

Ford Guy, I appreciate the offer. I am looking to make the aforementioned 2011 Snowball Derby car, as well as the FarmVille and Transformer Gordon cars.

Best regards,
John

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still on the search to find a customizer. I have sent several notes, through FB Messanger and other means, but no luck. Some have have temporarily stopped taking orders, while other only do larger scale.

If anyone has a line on someone, I would greatly appreciate the assistance. I‘m also starting a champions case, as I purchased the 30th anniversary set and have a few before ‘71 and since ‘00. Some of the prior will need to be custom and it looks like there are decals available. I might give one, or two, a try, as they’re pretty basic, but there’s no way I could do cars like Rex White’s ‘60 Chevrolet.

Best regards,
John

·
Registered
8 Posts
Still on the search to find a customizer. I have sent several notes, through FB Messanger and other means, but no luck. Some have have temporarily stopped taking orders, while other only do larger scale.

If anyone has a line on someone, I would greatly appreciate the assistance. I‘m also starting a champions case, as I purchased the 30th anniversary set and have a few before ‘71 and since ‘00. Some of the prior will need to be custom and it looks like there are decals available. I might give one, or two, a try, as they’re pretty basic, but there’s no way I could do cars like Rex White’s ‘60 Chevrolet.

Best regards,
John
@noscustomdiecast on Instagram will do anything! Highly recommend him!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Joey,

Thank you for the reply. I do have a line on working with someone, but will also reach out to NOS, as well.

Best regards,
John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts