Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Not sure if this is the right forum....if not, feel free to move it (thanks and sorry).

ANYWAYS....I've been trying to find victory lane (driver with trophy) pictures of a few certain races that Jimmie Johnson won, and I've never been able to find any good ones.

I figured I might as well ask on here, see if anyone knows of where to find them. (I've tried all the basics--google/life/motorsport/etc). These are the four I'm looking for:

2002 MBNA Platinum 400 (Dover Spring)
2002 MBNA All-American Heroes 400 (Dover Fall)
2004 Subway 500 (Martinsville Fall)

Thanks for any help guys!

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
I am pretty sure there was no victory lane celebration after the 2004 Subway 500. If I remember correctly they stopped Jimmie on pit road and took the team away to tell them about the HMS plane crash that killed everyone on board.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tried there, haven't had any luck with a couple of those races, for whatever reason.

I am pretty sure there was no victory lane celebration after the 2004 Subway 500. If I remember correctly they stopped Jimmie on pit road and took the team away to tell them about the HMS plane crash that killed everyone on board.
WOW. Can't believe I forgot about that. Never even connected the two as to why I couldn't find a VL photo. That explains everything. Thanks!

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts