Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really need help I'm looking for a NASCAR diecast store in Ohio and I have looked everywhere for one but cant find one. If theres a store that you know about i would be very thankful to know about it. If you know about a store in kentucky or Indiana that would also be great. Thanks everyone!!!! :happy:

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
This won't help you, but I live Iowa and there are no race store anywhere, but I found a store that is in an old Fareway building and they have a flea market syle set up. I found a guy that sells new cars in there and also several others sell die-cast. So you might be over looking some areas.

·
It's Bristol, Baby!!!!
94 Posts
I really need help I'm looking for a NASCAR diecast store in Ohio and I have looked everywhere for one but cant find one. If theres a store that you know about i would be very thankful to know about it. If you know about a store in kentucky or Indiana that would also be great. Thanks everyone!!!! :happy:
If you're in eastern Ohio near Canton, there's a diecast shop in Massillon called The Checkered Flag.

There's a shop in downtown Cambridge called TNT Diecast that has a great selection, but I haven't been down there in a while.

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
tnt in cambridge is a good store he has a little bit of everything new and old. he is also a pretty good dealer to buy from. he is pretty fair with his prices. his name is tony. the store number is 740-435-9966

·
Registered
580 Posts
I'm not from there, but somewhere near Sandusky I remember seeing one while driving to Cedar Point, so maybe check for that.

It's unfortunate, there used to be one near where I railfan there (Grafton), but it closed a couple years back. Such a shame.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks so much everybody!!!

·
Registered
687 Posts
how far are you from lima(UNOH)? ive gone to 2 swap meets and thats where i getmy diecasts lol.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
how far are you from lima(UNOH)? ive gone to 2 swap meets and thats where i getmy diecasts lol.
i live like an hour away but ill be sure to find out more about this thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[MENTION=3221]injen78[/MENTION] if you could give me an address of where it is that would be great.

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
TNT and KDHobby are both great guys. Not sure exactly where you are located. But, Lionel is working on a dealer locater and a new website to support the dealer market, they were hoping to have it up and going by now, so it shouldnt be much longer. Hopefully that will help.

·
Registered
687 Posts
its at the allen county fairgrounds..i believe the next one is in march?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts