Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know where there is one, but sorry, It's not going anywhere. :D

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk
Well why do you even say anything? Not appreciated.........Lol. J/K. I'm sure one will come up sometime or the other. Just a matter of being patient which is something I'm not good at being. :p

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You forgot this one:
That one is inbound. Got it and the regular finish GM Dealers Garage Equipment car coming from the same person. Not going to get me on that one. :) In reality, I kinda have two trucks to find though. The clean 2010 and the Auto'ed Iowa win (1 of 122 I think?)

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
or this :wink::

@amorse7 good luck on the search man. they tend to pop up now and then and im sure you'll obtain one.
Yea, it'll come my way in due time. I'm kinda wanting to track down the auto'ed Iowa truck but I think finding one of those will be really hard.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
What would a fair price be on an auto Iowa win with CFS COA be? I know I have one in my personal collection and am curious as to what the "value" would be now.

Scott

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
What would a fair price be on an auto Iowa win with CFS COA be? I know I have one in my personal collection and am curious as to what the "value" would be now.

Scott
the value would only be what a buyer will pay..if it's amorse he has deep and open pockets..if it's me...zero...don't care for the kid, couldn't pay me to put it in my collection...hard telling, scarcity always affects things a little bit, just depends on how the scalpers played the market as to wether it retains long term 'value'...if they scalped the crap out of them and made a few bucks...that's all they'll ever be worth...if collectors bought up limited supply, chances are it will retain long term value just in the name and number on the door alone.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well [MENTION=1344]yukonsjoy[/MENTION], [MENTION=802]Y2J767[/MENTION], and [MENTION=505]diecastcarsnc[/MENTION], I have a clean 2010 truck inbound. Just need the auto'ed Iowa truck. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts