Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in search of the following Dave Blaney 07' "Cat" cars, in 1/24 MA/Drivers Select, and would prefer to trade if possible.
The 07' Cat Access.
The 07' Catused.com.
The 07' Cat M-Series
The M-Series and Catused are released already, the Cat Access should arrive any time.
I can trade Jr. and Truex cars for these, or will purchase a car you need to trade for it. TIA!

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
My kids have 3 lazy cats that I'll just give ya if you want. Cause all they do is eat sleep & claw my leg when the dawgs are with me. LOL

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, got two already, and a dog, and they are all three white. If they are white, I may consider it....LOL!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just missed one on the Bay. I bid enough that w/the shipping I'd have $40.00 in it, and it went for .50 more than I bid, but I don't like to snipe so I lost it. I guess I'll keep tryin'. If ya wanna pick me up one and trade it to me for something, that'd be cool, but I think we've been down that road before and I don't have anything you want. At least I don't remember having anything you wanted.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Let me look around. If it's at any of my sellers, I can get one. I'll get back to you.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
Thanks, got two already, and a dog, and they are all three white. If they are white, I may consider it....LOL!
Ken I have a white one for you! Can be customized to look like a Blaney car. May have phone cords and speaker cords still wrapped around neck! Will be happy to package very well, in a air tight container in you would like! Well on second thought, wife might pack me in air tight container and ship me off to address undelieverable! LOL Oh well guess I want be getting any phone calls or listening to the stereo any time soon. Oh, and if anyone would like to make donations to a useful cause we could use toilet paper and paper towels, have plenty for packing material but the sizes don't do well for much of there original design usage!! Courtesy of same "CAT"

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's COLD DUDE. I like Cats. LOL.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Don't get me wrong Ken, I love all my animals very much, this one kitten is really getting on my nerves with all the wire eating she is doing though. Bad thing is we have two sisters. Ginger and Snowball, I picked Ginger my wife picked Snowball. Ginger and me pretty much do not get along, Snowball and I are very close, funny how it works out that way. Ginger is flat out bad! She eats wires, loves to unroll and shread all the paper towels and toilet paper she can get her paws on, and tries me at least twice a day to sneak into my NASCAR room( COMPLETELY OFF LIMITS!!!) snowball will sit in my lap, doesn't mess with items she's not suppose to and loves to eat! My kind of cat! Fat and lazy! We own a total of three cats, 3 dogs, 1 lizard, well over 100 fish, and 1 BAD ASS BIRD! Very pretty and yes very mean! So we are animals lovers at heart just one kitten/CAT that gets under my skin......

·
Registered
328 Posts
do what i did and your cat will be calm and mellow ;D

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He/She (?) is adorable. I like cats and dogs, and I always have a soft spot in my heart for them.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
demondecko said:
Could you by any chance get me a Reed Sorenson Juicy Fruit car?
I am checking some dealers tomorrow. You want me to see if I can get the Sorrenson Juicy Fruit? LMK, before 1 PM EST tomorrow. If you do and get the Blaney M-Series, or Catused.com we can make a trade.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Are you sure the Juicy Fruit was made? I have done some pre-checking and can't find the fact it was made anywhere. LMK if you know where it is available. Thanks.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
FFighter_21 said:
Are you sure the Juicy Fruit was made? I have done some pre-checking and can't find the fact it was made anywhere. LMK if you know where it is available. Thanks.
Never mind, I found one, so I know it was made. I'll let you know what I find out.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
FFighter_21 said:
Never mind, I found one, so I know it was made. I'll let you know what I find out.
LoL ok then. Just keep me informed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.