Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,i am a Bowyer fan but am presently looking for regular issue cars(no brushed metal,gold,flashcoat etc.) top of my list would be the 07 texas,#21 reeses and the #2 a/c delco Chris Cagle.there are others that i need.what i do have in his cars are pictured in my photo album. if they are not there,then i need them!

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
[MENTION=3648]jgwheels7608[/MENTION] welcome aboard fellow Bowyer fan! I will keep an eye out for you I'm constantly search for Clint Bowyer stuff so if i come across anything ill be glad to let you know.

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
hello,i am a Bowyer fan but am presently looking for regular issue cars(no brushed metal,gold,flashcoat etc.) top of my list would be the 07 texas,#21 reeses and the #2 a/c delco Chris Cagle.there are others that i need.what i do have in his cars are pictured in my photo album. if they are not there,then i need them!

i have a few of clints cars for sell
05 and 06 #2 ac delco
06 07 08 # 07 jack daniels (the 07 is a cot gm dealer
09 #33 cheerios rcca elite

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Good to see another Bowyer fan on the site. I am only looking for one Bowyer car, the 2010 Hartford car. I have one but it was damaged when one of my cases fell. :( Good luck finding the cars you are after.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you gotta hate it when that happens. i have had a few mishaps like that over the years but it is really bad when it happens to such a low number car.i got mine on GoMotorBids and paid abit for it to find 2 more sell on there for less 2 consecutive weeks afterwards.i wish those guys were still going. i used to find alot of rare stuff on there.

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
you gotta hate it when that happens. i have had a few mishaps like that over the years but it is really bad when it happens to such a low number car.i got mine on GoMotorBids and paid abit for it to find 2 more sell on there for less 2 consecutive weeks afterwards.i wish those guys were still going. i used to find alot of rare stuff on there.
You have one in your sig picture, just sitting around. care to part with it? ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i actually just got that one! lol. it was a long time coming too so i think i am gonna hold on to it.i will let you know if that changes tho.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
its funny you should mention that. i put one on my ebay watch list the week before last. the guy had and opening bid of $11.99 with a BIN of $23.99!!!! he had the cagle too. his listing said no shipping outside the USA so i msgd to see if he would make an exception and he said yes but by the time he replied someone had bid on the Texas car and it closed for $68.00!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts