Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the Pitch Black 2 decals that Jeremy drove in 05. If you know where I can get these I would appreciate it. Thanks.

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
They don't exist....Sorry :( Mayfield is not popular enough to make many of his decals...Although I've bought more then a dozen diffrent ones...There are only about 4 people that build Mayfield on a regular basis, and the decal makers don't see that as enough to make the decals. (Sure miss Slixx making everybody!)

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks Billy. I have located the Hemi and Las Vegas ones. What other ones exist for Mayfield and where is a good place to get the decals for 1/24th scale?

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
Can you refine that a little bit? Do you mean Mayfield in the 19, or Mayfield in anything? Cause there are a bunch from the #12 car :) For the 19 off the top of my head (I can research it better later) there is at least several diffrent Power Days, the .com/charger car, the Mountain Dew regular car from 02, and the regular schemes for most of his cars, up to but not including last year. There was artwork solicited almost a year ago for the reverse 2005 car but no clue when anybody will see it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts