Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get all the KHI trucks and nationwide cars. Have all of Harvick's, need stewart nationwide and stuff like that. Let me know and thanks guys. Also looking for the VFW car still; just thought id throw that in there.

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also looking for the Clint Bowyer Jack Daniels black label car. Forgot to add that one. Thanks once again.

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Looking to get all the KHI trucks and nationwide cars. Have all of Harvick's, need stewart nationwide and stuff like that. Let me know and thanks guys. Also looking for the VFW car still; just thought id throw that in there.
Good luck in your search, I think the hardest to find will be the 2005 Tony Raines Yardman and Outdoor Channel cars. Only 250 of each, signed by Kevin and Tony.

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good luck in your search, I think the hardest to find will be the 2005 Tony Raines Yardman and Outdoor Channel cars. Only 250 of each, signed by Kevin and Tony.
Yeah there was a Raines yardman on ebay last week or so, should have pulled the trigger and got it.....

·
Premium Member
1,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just want to clarify, I'm looking for KHI cars, not Harvick or RCR. Cars of KHI that people have raced. Once again, KHI cars and trucks. Thank you to those of you who have responded so far.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts