Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to sell my entire NASCAR diecast collection. It consists mostly of Dale Sr and Dale Jr 1/24 scale cars. I want to sell the entire collection together so I don’t have to sell it piece by piece on eBay. I have every raced version car for both drivers along with the complete movie 12 car set. I also have the split silver car that was available from the GM convention in Canada. The collection also includes most of Dale Jr’s different paint schemes as well as Dale Sr’s specialty paint schemes. I also have a few Hamlin, Gordon, Harvick and Truex cars. I might keep the Truex cars I just haven’t decided yet. I am also selling 1/64 scale cars in the collection as well. I have almost every winners circle and NASCAR authentics Sr and Jr car dating back to 1995. I can get pictures if requested I just don’t gave any right now because the entire collection is boxed up. I also have 2 large display cases that would be included for the right price. I would also hand deliver the collection instead of trying to ship it out. Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks

·
0 Posts
I am looking to sell my entire NASCAR diecast collection. It consists mostly of Dale Sr and Dale Jr 1/24 scale cars. I want to sell the entire collection together so I don’t have to sell it piece by piece on eBay. I have every raced version car for both drivers along with the complete movie 12 car set. I also have the split silver car that was available from the GM convention in Canada. The collection also includes most of Dale Jr’s different paint schemes as well as Dale Sr’s specialty paint schemes. I also have a few Hamlin, Gordon, Harvick and Truex cars. I might keep the Truex cars I just haven’t decided yet. I am also selling 1/64 scale cars in the collection as well. I have almost every winners circle and NASCAR authentics Sr and Jr car dating back to 1995. I can get pictures if requested I just don’t gave any right now because the entire collection is boxed up. I also have 2 large display cases that would be included for the right price. I would also hand deliver the collection instead of trying to ship it out. Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks
Welcome to the site. Good luck.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where’s your location and price of the collection?
I live in Firestone, Colorado and was looking to get $18,000 or best offer. I have tons more stuff that I didn’t describe in the post. I’m just including everything I have. I also have the Dale Jr AC Delco gold elite car that is 1 of 100.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in Firestone, Colorado and was looking to get $18,000 or best offer. I have tons more stuff that I didn’t describe in the post. I’m just including everything I have. I also have the Dale Jr AC Delco gold elite car that is 1 of 100.
Sorry my bad - should say $12,000 o.b.o.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’ll try to get a list of everything up in the next couple days. I just have a lot of boxes to go through.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Still working on the list. Does anyone know or have the Dale Sr 1998 gold elite 1 of 100 that would want to sell it or trade something for it?

·
Sunday Money
2,071 Posts
The good ones rarely surface. When they do, sellers normally want a premium price. $1,500 is probably a reasonable market price compared to others which have surfaced over the years at substantially higher prices for this historical die-cast.

This was the first one I have seen surface in recent years.

I paid around $1k for mine years ago which I considered below market at the time for this rare beauty. As a collector, it’s NFS. Took me over a decade to acquire.

I saved my spare change for years before I pulled the trigger..... sometimes you do what you have to do when your an avid collector of higher end die-casts.

Good luck in your search.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts