1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I love how he stresses this is not a custom. He already has a bid on it for $400 !

I don't understand your point... And the description was made before I had any bids on the item......

I make customs , and have even made a custom of this particular car .... This one is not... It's the real deal....so i just wanted to be very clear that it is the action produced version.....My description is no different than the other 2 sellers that have sold this car.

·
Danica's #1 Fan
15,845 Posts
I don't understand your point... And the description was made before I had any bids on the item......

I make customs , and have even made a custom of this particular car .... This one is not... It's the real deal....so i just wanted to be very clear that it is the action produced version.....My description is no different than the other 2 sellers that have sold this car.
I know its not a custom, you are an honest person. But because I know you make a lot of customs, I just liked how you stressed the fact it wasnt custom. And you got a nice, hefty bid on it. Congrats on that.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I know its not a custom, you are an honest person. But because I know you make a lot of customs, I just liked how you stressed the fact it wasnt custom. And you got a nice, hefty bid on it. Congrats on that.

thanks buddy ...sorry to jump on you ....just sick of some people on here talking crap.....ya know .....seems they pick and choose who they are gonna blast for certin things .

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,573 Posts
persistence......and a few connections that would kill me if i let the cat out of the bag !
I asked the same question but really didn't get the answer I was looking for. I just wanted to know where they where original sold by ?
Example: Distributor, RCCA, Car Dealer, ect. Can you answer that?

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
I asked the same question but really didn't get the answer I was looking for. I just wanted to know where they where original sold by ?
Example: Distributor, RCCA, Car Dealer, ect. Can you answer that?
From my understanding they were made strictly as a promo piece for employees of Okuma.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Cool looking car, I have never seen this one before! Great sell!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
i asked the same question but really didn't get the answer i was looking for. I just wanted to know where they where original sold by ?
Example: Distributor, rcca, car dealer, ect. Can you answer that?

okuma exclusive ( as stated in the auction ) .....not available through any of the above stated channels.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What a shame that only speculators get them.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
what a shame that only speculators get them.

look buddy.....do your damn homework and find your own car ...not everything in life is handed to you ! You seem to always stick you nose in where it dosent belong ..with your "witty" smartass remarks....as stated before my reserve was about 50 % of what the last two on ebay went for...so give it a rest.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
look buddy.....do your damn homework and find your own car ...not everything in life is handed to you ! You seem to always stick you nose in where it dosent belong ..with your "witty" smartass remarks....as stated before my reserve was about 50 % of what the last two on ebay went for...so give it a rest.
Yeah, but I am sure you paid way less for it, but it seems all you care about is lining your own pockets. I was going to "give it a rest", but the majority of your posts are nothing more than your Ebay auctions. That's pretty much what you "contribute" to the site. I'm waiting for you to sell the Dale Earnhardt/Jr Split car you just got.

For a guy who lists Harvick as his favorite driver, you're sure in a hurry to get rid of that one!

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,573 Posts
okuma exclusive ( as stated in the auction ) .....not available through any of the above stated channels.
Thanks for the info Mike. I really didn't know where they came from and I didn't read what you had in you auction. I just went to the link and looked at the car.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts