Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, as most of you know a lot has been going on in my life since the holidays. Now that things are somewhat back to normal. I would like to share my newest adds to my Jeff Gordon Collection, and My Hendrick Motorsports Collection. I added my first TWO PLATIMUN cars to my collection. And finally checked off the Holy Grail I have been searching for.
I also was able to add 3 shelves to my curio cabinet. And buy 5 new cases to hold my cars in. Thanks for letting me share. And I hope I will be considered in DCZ April Collector of the Month!!!

Thanks and GodBless!!!

·
Banned
559 Posts
Nice collection, That 2009 blue flames Pepsi car is a good find, I need one of those my self. Thanks for sharing

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice collection, That 2009 blue flames Pepsi car is a good find, I need one of those my self. Thanks for sharing
Thanks dude...the elite is the brushed metal. I have the regular arc. One of my favorite Pepsi schemes

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
Nice collection, I like the sesame street car. and the summer salute is sweet looking.

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
That´s a lot of very nice Gordon diecast, and some miscellaneous other diecast jewels.

I also like how they are displayed. Great stuff!

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
Nice Gordon collection , LOVE the Gordon and Waltrip Pepsi setup

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Nice Gordon collection! I really like that speed racer scheme. Is it a special finish? It looks shiny.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts