Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would love get all of these out of my house!if interested make me an offer.always interested in tony stewart stuff in trade-not just cars but anything.alot packages are not in mint condition.i don't think any are ripped but lots have gotten bent moving and packing and unpacking them

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
WHOO HOO!!THEY ARE ALL SOLD!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
very cheaply- i have no room to display them and i stopped buying winners circle except for stewart's and a few select cars we like.so i figured why bother keeping them stored taking up space

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Let me take a guess the Bandit Taz got him some cars to do customs with!! Just a guess but I think with them being all picked up that quick you made him a deal he just couldn't pass up!!!! LOL

·
Registered
245 Posts
Whoever got them would you like to help me out and sell me the Army times car? Pretty Please thanks in advance Earle

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fishin4cars said:
Let me take a guess the Bandit Taz got him some cars to do customs with!! Just a guess but I think with them being all picked up that quick you made him a deal he just couldn't pass up!!!! LOL
we have a winner!....lol-i wasn't surprised to see it was him when i got a PM about them

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
WOW!

With these and the hundred or so he got from me(with more sitting here waiting), he is going to be busy working on customs for a while.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
tazmania2329 said:
BadBowtie said:
WOW!

With these and the hundred or so he got from me(with more sitting here waiting), he is going to be busy working on customs for a while.
and trust me bbt im getting the rest of yours to..

sfc i will send it to you when i get them just pay the shipping..
Well Desi sounds like you got plenty to work with now, have to wonder what that ole ticker of yours is thinking about coming up with next!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.