Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody seen the 1/64 MA COT's yet? I was curious if they had the adjustment struts on the front splitter?
There was a guy on here who said the CFS 1/64's were junk, that they had no detail, and was just curious if the MA cars were any better. The MA COT's are better than the CFS cars, but I would call it a toss up between the MA and CFS regular cars.

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
the last i heard they won't be seen for a while. a guy i talked to said the 1/64th's are difficult and m/a are having problems making them. in a couple more months the first m/a ones will probably surface

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
I just finally got the Dale the Movie cars tonight!!! But would wish they would release all of the rest of the MA car's I have on order for this year for Jr.!!!

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
They aren't out yet. They will be better, though. CFS's bodys aren't bad but their decaling is horrible. No taillights, random contingencys and never any in front of the front tires, associate sponsors are usually left off, and they don't even always get the paint scheme right!!

On the plus side, though, they don't have that God-awfull clearcoat and they actually include the Bud Pole Award logo (sometimes, anyway). As of this year MA has dropped that, after Action added it to the cars in 1997.

Action has opening hoods, accurate paint markings (mostly), more accurate wheels and tires, and all sponsors are represented, and they have the proper graphics package, including taillights!

The first MA CoT is not due until July...I would bet they ARE having trouble with it, because they are probably trying to put the spoiler braces on, the CFS car just left them off completly.

I am wondering if the wing will be a seperate piece or just be a big chunk of metal on the back of the car like CFS is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts