Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And of course this set has 3 different verisons, MA version sold at Target, MA version sold by dealers, and RCCA version sold from the club

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Keep in mind, these are only the 1:64 versions, and just the ones for Gordon (that I have seen so far), and the cars have not yet hit the track.

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
The 50th anniversary stuff WILL sell. Im sorry.. but this is a good call by them. I guess its just instinct for you to complain about EVERYTHING.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
BLACKER said:
For those who doubted
Are these COT's or historical cars?

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Look like historical cars to me (except for the 08 program car). No Ward Burton though!!! I'd be nice if they made at least ONE of his for this 50th anniversary thing.

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Harley - I have not found them anywhere, I was looking for something else and noticed another WC Gordon car on the bay, so I did a seach this morning and was surprised at how many Daytona packaging versions MA has put out.

I wont buy any of these for a month or two (if at all) until the bottom falls out of the price. I do not pay more than a buck or two for WC items.

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
BLACKER said:
Harley - I have not found them anywhere, I was looking for something else and noticed another WC Gordon car on the bay, so I did a seach this morning and was surprised at how many Daytona packaging versions MA has put out.

I wont buy any of these for a month or two (if at all) until the bottom falls out of the price. I do not pay more than a buck or two for WC items.
Ok thanks!

·
Registered
419 Posts
taterracing said:
Look like historical cars to me (except for the 08 program car). No Ward Burton though!!! I'd be nice if they made at least ONE of his for this 50th anniversary thing.
There making:
Ward Burton CAT 2002 Daytona 500 Champ Liquid Color 1:24 ARC (Daytona 500 50th Anniversary Logo Under Hood) Price: $84.95
On RCCA's website.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I think you'll see it. It looks to me like they are going to make them all, since they made the Petty and the Earnhardt. One can hope.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts