Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DCZ,

Hey All, @Legacy, @Texas3, @Bill the Engineer and many others. I have decided to sell off my Chase Elliott boxed 1/64 collection. Thinking about selling them at $8.99 to $9.99 plus actual shipping. Moving forward I only be collecting Kyle Busch. If you all read my previous post about costs that is why I had to make a want vs need decision.

Don鈥檛 get me wrong I love the sport 馃憤馃徎 Just not the price increases on boxed 1/64鈥檚.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I have posted my Chase Elliott boxed 1/64 collection. It is truly sad 馃槳 not one PM received. I understand today 11/25/22 is Black Friday. Prices are fair from what @Texas3 said. I really wanted to give the true collectors the first shot!! If I don鈥檛 receive any PM鈥檚. I will wrap and box 馃摝 them up and put them on my closet in a shoe box. Later down the road MAYBE they will be
Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Hood Racing
sought after.

Registered
Lots of eye candy there. However, I need to stick to one scale (1/24) for my budget and domestic peace. ;)
I think if you decide to sell, you will have the best visibility on-line. Just be aware of the 82,000+ competitors' auctions for NASCAR 1/64 on places like the Bay. (I just did a search and it came up with that number.) Larger groups might be the way to go to gain visibility in the crowd. (For comparison, there are currently 87,000+ auctions on the Bay for NASCAR 1/24.) Lots of people downsizing all at once, so prices are depressed and sinking.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts