Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
That's very cool! I've been thinking of trying this. How did you do it? I have a machine that can cut vinyl so I was going to use the vinyl to mask the mirror and then use etching cream on the rest.

·
#DawgPound #Believeland
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's very cool! I've been thinking of trying this. How did you do it? I have a machine that can cut vinyl so I was going to use the vinyl to mask the mirror and then use etching cream on the rest.
i get this piece of sticky plastic stuff vinyl like. then i draw the image. then stick it on the mirror, and use a scalpal knife and cut away what will not be mirror. then you put this nasty stuff thats like the smell of rotton egge and sulfer crap GO OUTSIDE OR NEAR A VENT!!. then u brush off the stuff back in its jar, and rinse it in in a sink, the mirror in sink. then dry. next when dry, you pull off the rest of the plastic and WHA LA. nd rinse carefully one last time. and Done

·
Mopar CraZy
2,012 Posts
At my school we used a printing press to do it

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Cool!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts