Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
M-Mizzle was just minding his own bidness and sending out some tweets over the weekend – you know, being real with the people and all that – when he clicked a bad link and got himself hacked.
This poser got into Martin's account and started messin' with his stuff, and all of the sudden Martin's Twitter feed looked like a hot mess. His tweets got deleted, he was locked out of his account and his Twitter name was changed to "Epic Swag."
The whole thing was wack.
"I felt naked," Martin said. "I'd built my followers up and was scared I was going to lose all of it to this guy. I was mad at him, mad at myself and really ticked off."
You don't want to get Martin pissed off, man. His face has wrinkles and he has the stature of a jockey, but he easily could take Weezy in a fight and make those tattooed teardrops turn real. This dude is absolutely ripped, and you should not mess with him.
Oh, and one other thing: perhaps Mr. Swag didn't realize Martin is a huge rap fan (he owns every Gucci Mane song and jams to hip-hop while he's working out), so the concept of swag is not foreign to him at all – and neither is the concept of revenge, son!
Martin got his homies at Twitter to give him his account back, and all was good ... at least Epic Swag probably thought so.
But Martin wasn't done. He got his crew (and in this case, we literally mean his crew guys at the team shop) to put "Epic Swag" above the window of his car, where NASCAR drivers usually have their own names written.
"Epic Swag stole my name last Saturday, so this weekend I'm stealing his," Martin said. "[...] Turnabout is fair play."

THIS IS TRUE, the nametag for Mark's car WILL say EPIC SWAG on it!!!

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
That's a cool story and all but I can't help but think that this fool is being rewarded for taking over Mark's twitter account. I'm sure he's quite pleased with himself that his name is on Mark's car this weekend.

·
Banned
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's a cool story and all but I can't help but think that this fool is being rewarded for taking over Mark's twitter account. I'm sure he's quite pleased with himself that his name is on Mark's car this weekend.
Basically, EPIC SWAG stole Marks name, Mark stole EPIC SWAGs

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Agreed

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
oh i pray he wins and we get a raced version

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
Now what would be really funny is if FOX used Swag as the last name on the ticker standings
that would be funny
everyone start emailing,tweeting whatever to fox sports

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Lol. Would be nice to see a RW of that swag.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts