Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hey guys this will be my last thread until next week I don't want to keep bombarding this section with alot of my threads in one day anyways......
I'm a very big Mark Martin fan I didn't focus on getting every diecast or every autograph by him I bought these when I came across them at a good price I still plan of meeting him one day hopefully :)

This is from the dover wreck a few years ago

trunk amd spoiler with pins from the daytona race autographed

Pic of signing

Autographed piston with pic of signing and COA

Elite Winn Dixie thunder bird I want that autographed so badly

Chrome foldgers autographed

Chrome penzoil autographed

Mark Martin nickel car the one he ran at Phoenix

Took awhile to find that autographed iroc car

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Nice collection, I like what you did with the cars on the decklid spoiler, that's sweet. I got two race used splitters and made a suspended shelf from them.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice collection, I like what you did with the cars on the decklid spoiler, that's sweet. I got two race used splitters and made a suspended shelf from them.

Thanks:) That's awesome I like how you can take sheet metal or parts off cars and make cool things out of them :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
out of all my threads I started so far I have to thank everybody for the complements I really appreciate it!! (i will start a thread next week of my downstairs what i have displayed) then show the ones i packed way (eventually). this is the first time I ever showed my collection to people on the Internet. Only friends and family seen my collection.

Thanks everybody once again :)

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
out of all my threads I started so far I have to thank everybody for the complements I really appreciate it!! (i will start a thread next week of my downstairs what i have displayed) then show the ones i packed way (eventually). this is the first time I ever showed my collection to people on the Internet. Only friends and family seen my collection.

Thanks everybody once again :)
What's the point of having a collection if your not gonna show it off? ;)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What's the point of having a collection if your not gonna show it off? ;)

well over the years I just put it down stairs and that was it also I did if for a hobby to so I wasn't worried about showing it off at the time then I came across this place

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
That's nice, I really like how you used the decklid with the cars

1 - 20 of 30 Posts