Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Mark Martin "Scotts" Craftsman truck. It is a TC Pit Stop. That is the only way it was produced.
Looking for MA COTs in trade, or a Jeremy Mayfield CFS COT.
Will deliver the truck immediately, pending a deal, and the COT can be shipped when they are available. PM or email me w/offers.
I am also in search of a RCR "Carolina Run" car. BUT....the one that was painted like the DEI Pit Practice cars, not the regular version. The one I need has the three stripes down the side and the DEI logo on the hood, instead of the RCR logo.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Ken, May I suggest you make a single thread for all your wants and have for trade cars. It gets hard to keep up with a single thread for each one and if you made a single thread you can go in it and delete the ones that have been sold or traded along with letting everyone know what you have already gotten. I'm be no means am asking you not to post I'm just thinking it would be a lot simpler for everyone including yourself to be able to find what you have listed and what you are looking for.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do. This is the first board I have been on w/the ability to do things like that, so I am still feeling my way around. My bad. I'll try to compact things. Bear w/me while I figure it out.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
No problem. Just thought it would be easier on you and everyone here if you had most of your wants and wants to trade all together. You seem to have several threads floating around and if they are all together it would be a lot simpler to keep track of.

·
Registered
642 Posts
hey ken, they also make a color chrome version of his truck and it was autographed. i think it was a qvc special. i'll see if i can't find a pic.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm familier w/it. It is a TC Pit Stop also. I believe it was a dealer exclusive, but yes it was also available on QVC.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.