Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gave a suggestion to Dave [MENTION=2596]dgrove[/MENTION] for a giveaway and I don't think he is going to use it so I will.

This week pick how many caution laps there will be along with who will be leading the race at half way. Also you could have the same number of caution laps as someone else but your driver would have to be different and same the other way. You could have the same driver but not the same number of caution laps.

One guess per member.
If no one gets it right, I will go to the closest guess that does not go over the number of caution laps and if no on gets the leader at half way. The driver that is picked that is the closest to first at half way will be in the running for the prize.

The winner can post a picture of the prize in Show and Tell when they recieve it.

Have fun and let's get this contest started!!

·
Victory Lane is SMOKE'd
4,050 Posts
That is weird that within 30 seconds of each other, we both predicted around 35 caution laps (I picked 37) and leader Jeff Gordon. What are the odds of that?

Caution laps at halfway. 34
Leader. Jeff Gordon

·
Todd and David Gilliland Fan.
1,061 Posts
Leader: Ragan
Caution Laps: 24

If a underfunded driver stays out to lead a lap during a caution and that lap end's up being the halfway point it still counts right?

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
24 to lead and 24 caution laps..How do you like that...

1 - 20 of 74 Posts