Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Arbys today and saw a Matt Kenseth 1/24 Arbys car in a display case behind the cashier. In front of it was a sign that said $65. It looked like the Team Caliber version or whatever the Team Caliber cars are called now. I don't know if its in a promo box or not, the car was out of the box in the display case, but thought I'd tell you guys for those interested.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Could you find out more for me? The nearest Arby's here is 30 miles away, but if it's nicer than a Pit Stop, I would be willing to go get one. Where are you located, and do you have sales tax there?
Thanks!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
dude i did a quick search on map quest and depending on which Franklin, PA you are coming from it would be somewhere in between 550 - 650 miles roughly. if you drive that far for one diecast, i would have to claim you his #1 fan, lol

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
LOL! No I din't mean I would go there and get one, I meant maybe it was a local thing like the store Mgr. was a NASCAR fan.
If you can find out more like what kinda car it is exactly and if it is done corporately or not. Thanks!

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
8Bob29 said:
It had to be an MA. No one else has the license for Kenseth.
It probably was, I just don't know what kind it was, probably the regular hood open, trunk open car.

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
Yeah.. if the price was 65.. it was probably the drivers selct version (It better have been for 65 dollars lol)

·
Registered
335 Posts
we have 3 arby's here in salisbury. i called all three folks. none of them new a thing about it. they are all owned by the same person who owns the franchise rights in this area.
however.........go to rousch racing.com. they have a 1/64 for $5.95, and a 1/24 for 64.99 plus shipping in team caliber types. arby's cars.
good luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts