Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am looking for a Matt Kenseth DeWalt daytona 500 race win.

·
Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am looking for the 2009 daytona 500 race version with DeWalt as the sponser

·
Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I know im just trying to collect all the guys who won the 500 and do a nice display. also, i liked the sponser since im also a woodworker that makes custom display cases and furniture

·
Banned
5,645 Posts
Yeah I know im just trying to collect all the guys who won the 500 and do a nice display. also, i liked the sponser since im also a woodworker that makes custom display cases and furniture
I am doing something similar, I am trying to get the cars I have seen in Daytona USA when I went there, I have McMurrays 2010 but I need Waltrips 2003 and Kenseths 2009. Those years I went to Daytona

·
Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde
2,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had went in 2005 and 2007 to the 500

·
Banned
5,645 Posts
I had went in 2005 and 2007 to the 500
I haven't been to the 500, I am talking about the Daytona USA part where they have the car and track tours, I saw the Waltrip in 2003 and Kenseth in 2009 when I visited quickly and the McMurray when I was at the Coke Zero 400 in 2010

·
Registered
748 Posts
I am doing something similar, I am trying to get the cars I have seen in Daytona USA when I went there, I have McMurrays 2010 but I need Waltrips 2003 and Kenseths 2009. Those years I went to Daytona

I have a waltrip forsale, it is revell in a case, mint in box, not sure of year, ill get it out tomorrow and let you know if your interested.

·
Registered
162 Posts
They did not make a 2003 Waltip raced version, only the 2001 Waltrip 500 car was semi-raced version with all the team autographs on it. I have the '01, and a regular scheme '03 that I had Waltrip sign. I also have the Kenseth 500 car, KOOL car, hard to find though. I have EVERY car from the 500 since 2000, all signed, makes a neat display! Cant wait to get this years 500 car! Good Luck on your search!

·
Return of the #3
11,337 Posts
They did not make a 2003 Waltip raced version, only the 2001 Waltrip 500 car was semi-raced version with all the team autographs on it. I have the '01, and a regular scheme '03 that I had Waltrip sign. I also have the Kenseth 500 car, KOOL car, hard to find though. I have EVERY car from the 500 since 2000, all signed, makes a neat display! Cant wait to get this years 500 car! Good Luck on your search!
there is a 2003 micheal waltrip raced version daytona 500. it was made by revell

·
Green Flag Racing LLC
182 Posts
I have one Matt Kenseth DeWalt Daytona Win Auto'd left....comes with the Cert, it's the for race fans only version... $139.99 shipped.

Kathy/Green Flag Racing/WI

Whoever is 1st to get it.......other one sold yesterday

·
Sunday Money
2,106 Posts
One recently sold on ebaY for $103 shipped.

Matt Kenseth 1:24 2009 Daytona 500 Winning Car Autographed | eBay

If anyone is interested in acquiring this autographed die-cast without the box, I have one in MINT condition I would sell for $65 shipped (lower 48 only). I would secure and ship the die-cast in the proper styrofoam and donor die-cast box to properly protect the die-cast, wing, and spoiler.

I would also add a 1:24 acrylic display case and numerous Kenseth cards (more than five...no duplicates) to the deal.

Please send me a PM if you are interested for $65 shipped. Pictures of the die-cast and Kenseth autograph gladly forwarded to parties upon request.

Thank you all.

Update: Sold to 17kensethfan

1 - 17 of 17 Posts