Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a diecast giveaway, but I have 18 bars of the Kenseth promo bars of soap to give to someone on here. I would prefer someone splits them up and shares them with other members of the site. First one to post here with 17 or Kenseth in their user name or favorite drivers list gets them...but remember, please share them. Thanks!

Tom

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I may be interested.....what exactly are we talking about? A car shaped bar of soap? What? I have been a Kenseth fan since his Rookie year.I used ta have all of his cars until one of my forced purge jobs....If any are still available, I would like one.....

·
Kenseth CraZy
836 Posts
[MENTION=637]buffetfn1[/MENTION], i'll take one!!

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Will, that's what my intent was, but I won't put the burden on Kenny to split them up now. Everyone up to this point who requested one please PM me your address and I will send you one. Sorry I didn't communicate that as well as I intended to, but I'll make sure you all get one. Thanks!
Tom

·
Premium Member
14,620 Posts
Thanks Will, that's what my intent was, but I won't put the burden on Kenny to split them up now. Everyone up to this point who requested one please PM me your address and I will send you one. Sorry I didn't communicate that as well as I intended to, but I'll make sure you all get one. Thanks!
Tom
I just wanted to make sure everyone contacted the right person but kudos for getting it handled. I'd take one if I knew I wouldn't use it in an emergency!

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok....I will be sending tomorrow for everyone who send me their address. If you didnt send it yet please do it. I'll just send one to those who want one until they are gone!

Tom

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.