Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
R.I.P Justin Wilson
13,983 Posts
Aww that's kind of sad. Its too bad his son doesn't root for him as his favorite driver. He's still young though that will probably change as long as Jamie is still in a good car.

I usually read comments on articles also and this comment blew me away. This person must have no idea who Jamie is.

" t's great that he won but maybe he'd win more at home if he'd pay more attention to his wife and kid! Even 3 year olds know when you don't do what you promise and when you keep thinking about yourself more than them!!! Wake up, McMurray! He'll be grown and gone before you realize it!!! And he'll have something better to do than to see you race!!!"

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
Don't know what's worse. The fact he doesn't root for Jamie or that he does root for Denny Hamlin. Lol!

Reactions: wonderbread

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aww that's kind of sad. Its too bad his son doesn't root for him as his favorite driver. He's still young though that will probably change as long as Jamie is still in a good car.

I usually read comments on articles also and this comment blew me away. This person must have no idea who Jamie is.

" t's great that he won but maybe he'd win more at home if he'd pay more attention to his wife and kid! Even 3 year olds know when you don't do what you promise and when you keep thinking about yourself more than them!!! Wake up, McMurray! He'll be grown and gone before you realize it!!! And he'll have something better to do than to see you race!!!"
I didn't read the comments, but someone mentioned that comment to me. That person is an idiot who needs a reality check.

Reactions: April

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I didn't read the comments, but someone mentioned that comment to me. That person is an idiot who needs a reality check.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts