Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from the Means Hamilton Facebook page: "Jimmy [Means] and the crew are putting the finishing touches on today then heading over to dyno the car and if all goes well we are off to the track for a late entry into the Goody's Fast Relief 500 [at Martinsville Speedway]. Super excited to have Scott Speed driving for us and no doubt he can get it done!! Sorry for the late updates but once we have this first race behind us the others will go a little smoother. Ok I know I know I am using a different commercial but what company does that tag line belong to. 'A little hint', they were Jimmy's [Means] sponsor [Alka Seltzer] when he drove in Cup." The team will run the #52 Crusader Staffing Toyota with Scott Speed driving the car. The car will be a post entry which means it will be a late entry and will not accrue any drivers or owners points. See an rendering of what the car is expected to look like on the #52 Team Schemes page.(3-28-2012)

now 46 guys battleing for 43 spots for sunday goody's fast relief 500 at martinsville speedway not 45 has plan a late entry has come on board

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
good to see scott making some extra cup starts this year in addition to the 13 he was already signed for with leavine family racing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts