Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukah

Contrary to popular belief SB12 and I have NOT dropped off the face of the earth… we are teetering on the edge though. LOL

I can’t speak for SB12 as to why he is not on more, but I know the reason I am not on more is ‘cause one of my main reasons for being on here was talking to Spool. Well since him and his beautiful wife live 5 miles from us it’s much easier to just grab the phone or hop in the car.

Lets face it, I have never been much of a “How dare they put a 2000 paint scheme on a 1999 car. They should be drawn and quartered!!!” I leave that for my hubby and Spool to discuss over. LOL I’m more of a “WOW! Carl looked sooooo hot when he did that back flip. **Swoon**”

When Spool told me that people was asking about us I decided that I would check in. So here is the update on us.
· We live in the beautiful city of Virginia Beach where we visit often with our dear friends for dinner and movie nights.
· We have been here since Feb. we bought a house in March. It’s 5 bedrooms, 2 bath home with a 1 car garage. We hope to fill the rooms with little SB’s soon.
· SB12 has a good job here at Stihl doing what he loves to do. Making changes to all the machines to make a better product.
· I putter around the house doing whatever I want to do then when I get bored I go to the beach and hang out there, or go hang out with friends.
· Learning how to surf is on my to do list once it gets warmed up again.
· We are currently getting ready for the annual Beckmas Holiday Dinner this weekend. We always have our celebration the weekend before we have to leave for the family thing. I like to get my gifts just as soon as I can. Plus it saves packing everything up to take to the families.
· We still haven’t gotten a good enough shop so SB12 can work on his amazing custom diecasts, but hopefully that will happen soon.

Any more questions or comments feel free to shoot me an email anytime.

I have missed all you guys! (((HUGS)))

SB99

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Edwards-- "puke"!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) To all my buddies!

Yeah we are doing great. The only complaint I have is I can't get SB12 or Spool to get me a rocket launcher to take care of those pesky jets at 2 am. :'( :'( Maybe Santa will get me one this year. ;D

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
Welcome back! Merry Christmas to you!

I've had a flamethrower on my Christmas list for years now. No one wants to get me one though :)

·
Super Moderator
8,705 Posts
SnuggleBunny99 said:
kspool said:
Edwards-- "puke"!!
Be careful, before I out you as a Gordon & Johnson Fan! Remember we have seen your closet of shame! LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D
you tell him bunny!!!!!!!!!!! happy holidays BTW.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Welcome Back & Have a Safe & Happy Holidays to the both of you!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts