Diecast Crazy Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Hello all, I am appologizing to all members that think I scammed them. I am on vacation so any mail that was shipped on Thursday or planned on after cannot be shipped until Monday when I get back. I am not trying to scam you guys I just left on a unexpected vacation Friday without knowing since Thursday, leaving my phone behind with no way to contact you. I will get back to you guys on Monday and will make it up to you in some way, either in a free car in my thread or some money back. I feel absolutely upset and embarrassed about what I have done and I will promise to make it up to you, because that shouldn't happen."

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
If he left his phone behind, how did you get in touch with him? In addition, if he went on an "unexpected vacation", how long does it take to get on the computer and post a thread that he'll be out of touch (especially since he had pending deals)?

·
Playing the harp
7,204 Posts
He stopped by a computer in a store. Everyone does it. Facebook messaged me and Jason.

I'm still confused on the story...I think different from what I read based on prior knowledge.

If he left his phone behind, how did you get in touch with him? In addition, if he went on an "unexpected vacation", how long does it take to get on the computer and post a thread that he'll be out of touch (especially since he had pending deals)?

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
779 Posts
Amazing.. a teenager that can breathe without their cellphone.. He deserves some slack for that!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I don't buy it-- generally, I don't think you can just sign on to Facebook in computer stores. They usually just have demo screens and programs up-- not full-fledged access to the internet. Something smells here....
[MENTION=1]racersimage[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20]Believe[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13]Ron3fan[/MENTION]

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
779 Posts
I don't buy it-- generally, I don't think you can just sign on to Facebook in computer stores. They usually just have demo screens and programs up-- not full-fledged access to the internet. Something smells here....
Actually [MENTION=24]kspool[/MENTION] I see kids all the time on them at Office Depot/Office Max some Targets, etc... Most of those stores can lock them computers but I find them usually sitting there fully unlocked frequently.

So technically it's a convenient excuse... true.. probably not.

·
Playing the harp
7,204 Posts
He or I didn't say computer store, just a computer in a store.

·
Banned
2,339 Posts
Amazing.. a teenager that can breathe without their cellphone.. He deserves some slack for that!
This past weekend I went without my phone, iPod touch, tv, and computer :) Saturday-Monday

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
779 Posts

This past weekend I went without my phone, iPod touch, tv, and computer :) Saturday-Monday
Were you in a coma??? I can't do without some form of electronics for more than a few minutes.. days would ruin me.

·
The Busch Wacker
9,093 Posts
that sounds shaddy... I love when your messages get ignored for 4 days straight, when you made a deal with someone.. Still no response today with that person.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Maybe his parent's bank got robbed, his post office was out of money orders, or maybe Tony Labonte broke into his house and stole the diecasts that he was supposed to send out.
Freaking Tony Labonte....

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
this really doesn't affect me and normally I stay out of this stuff all together, but if he had time to go onto a computer yet didn't come into this sites page and set up a thread himself, yet had enough time to go onto facebook to message two other people. I don't quite get that, among the unexpected vacation...

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
this really doesn't affect me and normally I stay out of this stuff all together, but if he had time to go onto a computer yet didn't come into this sites page and set up a thread himself, yet had enough time to go onto facebook to message two other people. I don't quite get that, among the unexpected vacation...
This is exactly what I was thinking...

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Zach told me that it wasn't letting him post, so I volunteered to post the message for him. I don't know if this is true or not, but I'm just passing on a message.

·
In It 2 Win It
12,031 Posts

I'm the same way. I didn't buy anything from him but come on now. I know I didn't go on vacation when I had school at that age without lots of planning!

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Spring Break

·
CHEVY FAN
1,011 Posts
He's 15 people ,does anyone really think he paid for all he's selling? His parents probably caught wind of what was going on and put a stop to it until they get to the bottom of it.They are probably wondering why he's selling all his stuff they bought him. If I found out my kids were selling there stuff on online I would at least investigate.....

1 - 20 of 136 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.