Diecast Crazy Forums banner

the pair race tommorrow in the roc at wembley london who will win out of the 2 ?

• schmucher

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • johnson

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
I've watched that race of champions on speed before and it is pretty stupid. It doesn't prove anything if you ask me as it's in an arena driving kit cars on poorly designed courses. That being said, it's tough to pick since it's not "real" racing.

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the roc was set up for the rally drivers to have an end of session time trail in the sun with a set rally car and the buggy but now its an open event and is raced with 4 classes of car including there own unique buggy but the others that there race are not after all i do not think you can call the Aston martin v8 vantage a kit car
and as a head to head course wembley looks great

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Hey Paul, what kind of cars are the other two. Not the Aston....I really like the looks of the yellow one. I wouldn't mind one of them in die-cast, but usually the only scale stuff like that comes in is 1/43. Got anymore pics? How did it turn out, or hasn't the race happened yet?

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
PAUL BARTLE said:
2 more pic 1 Micheal leading Jimmie

2 two flying Aston's of Andy priaulx(reining world touring car champion ) and brother of the late great Colin mcrae Alister
Those Abarts are pretty cool also. Thanks for the pics Paul. I really enjoyed them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts