Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Ready for some more good racing today. Looks like the weather may be a little more cooperative today! Hopefully it will be as an exciting race as the Busch race was last night!!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY GUYS!!!!! :thumbup:

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
So much for TNT's trivia question... which active driver has the most starts at Michigan? Their answer: Kyle Petty 51

WRONG!

First, Kyle Petty has only 50 starts at Michigan. Bill Elliott had 55 starts, including today. I can be a stat geek lol.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Carl Edwards gets a win! Waltrip gets a top ten!! Mears and Truex both in top fives AGAIN!!!
GREAT Finish to a pretty boring race! I still think the Busch race was a lot more esciting to watch last night.
Oh tea and Harvick get's a seventh at least that ought to help him some in the points chase....

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Best part of the race was Johnson running out of gas!!

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
What happened to Newman? I was flipping back and forth between that and the USGP and the US Open and when I flipped back to the race Newman was 3 laps down very early. Unscheduled pitstop or somethin?

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
taterracing said:
So much for TNT's trivia question... which active driver has the most starts at Michigan? Their answer: Kyle Petty 51

WRONG!

First, Kyle Petty has only 50 starts at Michigan. Bill Elliott had 55 starts, including today. I can be a stat geek lol.
i was thinking the same exact thing.... TNT=idiotic. How can kyle petty have more starts at a track than Elliott... hes been around forever!!!!!!! :doh:

·
Registered
724 Posts
1Bob29 said:
taterracing said:

WRONG!

i was thinking the same exact thing.... TNT=idiotic. How can kyle petty have more starts at a track than Elliott... hes been around forever!!!!!!! :doh:
By like three years LOL

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
The race was decent, the coverage was beter on radio, I always try to listen to MRN, at least when I am outside. If something happens I will run inside to see it but right now it's too nice to sit inside and watch the entire race, when I can listen to it and see it if I need to!!! I am glad to see Edwards with the win, he has deserved it for awhile now!!! Plus to see Truex & Jr. get top 5's!!!!

·
Super Moderator
8,752 Posts
does anyone know if jr got booed this week?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts