Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since no one else ever started it, here we go. Vickers leading right now.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
...and of course, Juan Pablo spins himself out.

·
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats to Kurt Busch on his win.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Well pin ears gets another win. And believe or not, Montoya makes another race without contacting anyone!! Good run for a lot of guys that have needed good runs, Labonte, Blaney,Truex, Vickers, & Mears all had a really good run. Congrats to all of them!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
fishin4cars said:
Michael takes out Joe Nemechek. Busch is now in the lead with Gordon and Matt hot in his tracks!!
Just how do you figure that Michael took out Nemechek when Nemechek was BEHIND Michael at the point of impact ??? I think you need glasses, Pal.

·
5,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gordons fault on that one, plus why does it matter, he is already locked into the Chase.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Agreed Trevor. Gordon clearly slid up in front of Matt and there was no way Matt could avoid contact. Gordon was racing for the win and got over-aggressive and thus when the car pushed coming out of turn 4 he stayed in it and didn't lift and the end result was cutting right in front of Kenseth.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
selby92 said:
Gordons fault on that one, plus why does it matter, he is already locked into the Chase.
This is a result of extra points for the win-- Gordon is locked in but he wanted those 10 more "bonus points" when the chase starts. He had nothing to lose since he is locked in so he went for it.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Didn't get to see but the first 17 laps in auto tech, but I heard it wasn't bad and Congrats to Busch on the win and Mears for a great run!

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
I did not really see it as either's fault, Gordon was slipping back and Matt coming up ... it happens.
Gordon wanted the 10 points for the win, he was not going to get it anyways after they pitted to fix the "shark fin" so who cares. Checkers or Wreckers ... Kennseth gets the wave through from me on that one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts