Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Might not be on for awhile

960 views 36 replies 28 participants last post by  Buschfan18 
#1 ·
Tomorrow morning i go in for mouth surgery at the oral surgeon and they will be putting me to sleep with an iv in my arm and then cutting into my gums to remove a tooth that got shattered when i was playing hockey a few years ago. They gave me 3 prescriptions which will make me really sleepy so i may not be on here for awhile. So please give me time to respond to any pm's and i will hopefully be back on here Saturday or Sunday.

Thanks for reading and i hope to be back soon

#22 ·
Thanks so much everyone! I am back for a bit.The surgery went good even though i was out in like a split second and they had oxygen on me because i wasent breathing at first. My dad was the one who took me because they said i needed someone to drive me back and he told me that i was only in there for 5 mins or less. I am sleeping on and off a lot during the day because of the anitibiotic medicine they gave me. I refuse to take the pain medicine (no matter how bad it gets) my mouth is a little sore and feels weird with a huge hole on my right side of my mouth because he took out some of my gums. The doctor was really good at what he did because he called later that night to check up on me (which i think is pretty cool). I havent been able to eat since the night before surgery because i cant have anything warm or hot for at least 4-5 days. Been living off puding and ice cream. Anyways just wanted to share

#26 ·
Hope you feel better!
Thanks Matt! Really sore is what i feel right now. Sad thing is it dosent stop here lol. Ive been to the dentist 4 times in a 3 weeks span and the surgeon twice in a week span. I went to an orthodontist on Wednesday (day before surgery) and i go back on Feb 27th (for spacers) and March 5 (for braces). Lol so this surgery is only 1 step away lol. Thanks for thoughts :) it helps

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.