1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I wouldn't pay 16 cents for a Mike Skinner diecast.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's not the fact it's a Skinner die-cast, it's the fact that it's a truck, and even harder to find is it's a Tundra. Seems like the trucks don't get made like they should. If I could afford it right now, I'd buy it and have someone use it for a Dave Blaney "Cat" truck.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Now that's a good idea. Taking Skinner's name off it and putting Blaney's name on it. Actually, taking Skinner's name off of it and putting anyone's name on it, except for maybe Peeblo.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kspool said:
Now that's a good idea. Taking Skinner's name off it and putting Blaney's name on it. Actually, taking Skinner's name off of it and putting anyone's name on it, except for maybe Peeblo.
I liked that idea, but w/the holidays on the very near horizon, no free cash. Guess I will hafta watch for it to come up again, or hope BDR has some left over. I wanna make it look like this....

I especially like the "Rookie" stripes! LOL!

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Is anyone else here bidding on this? I may actually take a shot I just dont want to bid against anyone. On a side note, I loved Blaney's truck. I wish he would run one cup scheme that looks like that.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
demondecko said:
Is anyone else here bidding on this? I may actually take a shot I just dont want to bid against anyone. On a side note, I loved Blaney's truck. I wish he would run one cup scheme that looks like that.
I'm not sure if it's still open, but go ahead. I don't have the cash to bid, and by the few responses here, I would assume no one here is bidding. I say, go for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts