Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
RCR/Realtree CraZy
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the last two on ebay have gone for 275 and over 3

Wow! I haven't seen one for over two months, but a couple of days after this one showed up, another one got posted with a buy now price of $350.

I love that car, but damn, it's hard to justify that kind of money.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I bought the door number for less than that.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Another collector.

·
Evil Henchman
4,621 Posts
I bought one from a dealer friend of mine last year for $120. It's a really cool car....support the troops tires & great race ran markings. I'm sorry you missed it. I wish Action, now Lionel, would offer everything they make in ARC 1/24. As an avid collector I really hate RCCA only & promos. I have every Harvick car produced except the Elvis, Okuma, & the 07 Shell test. It's frustrating!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I bought one from a dealer friend of mine last year for $120. It's a really cool car....support the troops tires & great race ran markings. I'm sorry you missed it. I wish Action, now Lionel, would offer everything they make in ARC 1/24. As an avid collector I really hate RCCA only & promos. I have every Harvick car produced except the Elvis, Okuma, & the 07 Shell test. It's frustrating!
Join RCCA.

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Glad I managed to get this one directly from RCCA. I don't buy much from them anymore, but I like to get the RCCA exclusives of my favourite drivers. Membership has its privileges.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Holy Crap, I remmeber getting blasted by a few people for asking 175 for signed ones, wish I had those back now LOL

Scott

·
Registered
48 Posts
Holy Crap, I remmeber getting blasted by a few people for asking 175 for signed ones, wish I had those back now LOL

Scott
Scott, you know I didn't blast you, I happily paid your asking price for something I wanted very bad. The car is the prize of my collection!!
Thanks for helping me out again in getting car.

·
Evil Henchman
4,621 Posts
I actually am an RCCA member. Many times by the time I got the catalog & called what I wanted was sold out. Again, frustrating! Don't know what I could have done differently. I know they also used to let people, a lot of them dealers, have multiple memberships so they could buy multiple copies of certain cars. Perhaps it's better these days with the website. I've not used it.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I actually am an RCCA member. Many times by the time I got the catalog & called what I wanted was sold out. Again, frustrating! Don't know what I could have done differently. I know they also used to let people, a lot of them dealers, have multiple memberships so they could buy multiple copies of certain cars. Perhaps it's better these days with the website. I've not used it.
The catalog is posted on the website prior to the first of the month. Two of Tony Stewart's wins from last year were elite exclusives, and were made that way to provide collector's a complete set of his five chase wins to the championship because they couldn't make MOQ through other channels. These cars will likely be very sought after cars, just like Tony's Subway raced win and Homestead JGR tribute car.

RCCA has eliminated multiple memberships for individuals, but that doesn't keep someone from having a membership for their spouse, children, dogs, cats, etc. to keep from buying extra cars. The market, however, doesn't really support reselling most diecast these days though. I bought this car brand new from RCCA, and my only regret is that I didn't get the opportunity to buy one auto'd from KHI.

I do have one besides my door number (the original one I bought) that I will probably eventually sell since I bought the door number. I just need to get around to selling it.

·
Evil Henchman
4,621 Posts
Yeah, I know about the 2 #14 Stewart raced version Elites from 2011. I actually have both of them on order through my friend that's a dealer. He has a membership (only one!) & ordered them for me. Since I buy a lot from him I'm getting them for actual cost. I'll have all 5 of the Stewart raced wins once they come in. I guess I should start paying more attention to RCCA. Like I said, it frustrated me for a long time so I basically stopped using it.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
holy crap, i remmeber getting blasted by a few people for asking 175 for signed ones, wish i had those back now lol

scott

i know we have talked about this before ....but ....did anyone find out if the signed ones were actually documented as being the khi sold cars ???

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
I know for a fact the signed ones we sold were KHI cars, somewhere I have written down the serial numbers that KHI received, but have no clue whee in the filing cabinets that list is.

Scott

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.