Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed today that there is an issue with the albums. On your album page it will list up to 12 albums. However, if you have more albums, there is no navigation to get to them. I have 14 total albums but cannot get to the last two. I seem to remember there being a "next page" button on the bottom of the page but it is not there now. I tried looking at other members albums who had more than 12 and its the same there too, you can only see the first 12. Any insight, as always, is appreciated. @racersimage @Dale3DaleJr88

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,713 Posts
I noticed today that there is an issue with the albums. On your album page it will list up to 12 albums. However, if you have more albums, there is no navigation to get to them. I have 14 total albums but cannot get to the last two. I seem to remember there being a "next page" button on the bottom of the page but it is not there now. I tried looking at other members albums who had more than 12 and its the same there too, you can only see the first 12. Any insight, as always, is appreciated. @racersimage @Dale3DaleJr88
There was a next page but when the last update came thru there where a few issues. It has been reported and we hope it will be fixed soon.

·
KB-972
17,161 Posts
Maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing.
Page 1 of 178
< Prev1←12 13 14 15 16→178 Next > This is what I see at the bottom of Wild Bill's page.
I went to page 14.

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,713 Posts
Maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing.
Page 1 of 178
< Prev1←12 13 14 15 16→178 Next > This is what I see at the bottom of Wild Bill's page.
I went to page 14.
You went into the media center and there you will see all his pictures by selection his username. That's why it shows 1 of 178. Look in his profile and select albums and this is what you will see, only 12 albums. Here is the link to his albums.

WILD BILL II | Diecast CraZy

·
KB-972
17,161 Posts
You went into the media center and there you will see all his pictures by selection his username. That's why it shows 1 of 178. Look in his profile and select albums and this is what you will see, only 12 albums. Here is the link to his albums.

WILD BILL II | Diecast CraZy

Thanks. I see what they mean now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts