Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw these three on Ebay. Now that Ive seen them both I think I like Jr's National Guard car a little more. Ill wait till my dealer gets them and I can see them up close to decide.

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
Well, that's wrong. The National Guard car is supposed to have a flat black trunk.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Billy Kingsley said:
Well, that's wrong. The National Guard car is supposed to have a flat black trunk.
I think I heard that somewhere myself. Another car falls victim to the rush to get it out. They went by the initial artwork, and before it was made, Hendricks decided to change it. Kinda like the Sr. no Sonic cars.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
The flat black is on the rear, vertical portion of the trunk in the initial artwork. The top of the decklid has been white in all the artwork and pictures I have seen.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
That is correct, the TV panel, and the rear of the bumber cover. It is also noted, that it is flat black on both cars, not only the National Guard.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Yeah I see it now on the WC 1/64 Amp car...but it's hard to tell based off of the pictures above if the National Guard car is the same way in diecast form.

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
I could be wrong, I may have misinterpreted the source where I got my info...but I'll wait and see the 500, or at least qualifing before I comment further...My source will not be wrong, but I may be :|

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
40intrepid said:
Arent we still waiting for some of last years cars to come out? :mad:
Has anyone seen the Kurt Busch Michigan win car yet?
According to The Sunday Hauler it was cancelled.

The backs of the cars are black guys.

·
Super Moderator
8,749 Posts
i need that david ragan one.

·
Registered
375 Posts
The wife and I work at Daytona during Speedweeks and during the July races as ushers in the NEXTEL tower, and get paid to boot.........so we are there the whole time.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Plus we are working at the track this Saturday evening thru Sunday afternoon during the 24 hr ROLEX Series race, long 17 hr shift, and again get paid to watch it all.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts