Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a good week. Found another one of these. No idea who made them of why, but they are old and I have not seen many around.

·
The Mad Documenter!
3,299 Posts
I've never seen any of Jeff's cars in one of them before. Is that also a Baby Ruth car on the left? Looks like a Pit Row car on both Fords...

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are calanders with die casts included. Found the 07 earlier this year, did not know they even made an 06 until last week. found one for 99 cents. Cant beat that. Do not know if they made them for earlier years yet, but so far these are the only two I have found.
Cant wait to see what tomorrow's mail brings, I still have one or two things that I am waiting on to arrive. I want to verify their authenticity before I post pics.

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Billy Kingsley said:
I've never seen any of Jeff's cars in one of them before. Is that also a Baby Ruth car on the left? Looks like a Pit Row car on both Fords...
There are two baby ruths, looks like the old Matchbox style.
The rainbow car is an old 93 Racing Champions car.

The Baby Ruth with the big red logo is the only one I have seen. I have seen at least one other of the other two, so somebody somewhere put them out. I have no history on them.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Blacker, those two calenders with the cars are the only two years I know of. I always see them at the calender kiosks in malls at the end of the year, then wait until after the first of the year to pick them up 'cause they go cheap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts