Autographed Dallas Baker Rookie

Jim Kelly Fabric

Marvin Panch Autograph

Regie Bush Jersey

Troy Smith Freshman Fabric

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I am a Steeler fan, and I don't have a clue who Dallas Baker is....gimme a clue! LOL!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
He was a rookie this year, or is a rookie in 08'? I never heard anything about him.........I feel like such a Dolt!

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Baker is a WR I believe, on the Squeelers...err...I mean Steelers. I have a ton of rookie cards of him (he seems to haunt me when I open packs...him and John Beck.) Eddie (Mearsfan) likes him quite a bit, he thinks once Baker gets to start he will be really good.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Dallas Baker "The Touchdown Maker" is a tall athletic WR. He is the prototype of an NFL receiver. He was part of the Gators National Championship team in 2006 as a senior. A great college player. He was drafter by the Steelers, then cut. He may reside on the practice squad. I believe he will land with a team in the near future. He has all the tools to be a very productive NFL player. Believe can back me on this. You can pull far worse AUTOS than Baker.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I wonder why they cut him? God knows they could sure use him. Even if it was on Special Teams returning kicks and punts. They got pretty thin in the receiving corp this year also, but then again, they didn't re-sign Plaxico, I guess that's enough said, huh?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts