Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I have posted, I am taking pics for my records and rotating the boxes and thought I would share these w/ya.
I have a thing for White cars w/red and back trim huh?

Another MA/Action COT that I can't get outta the damn styrofoam!

Another MA/Action COT, another white w/red and black trim w/the damn screws! LOL!

This one is special. What's so special about a Jr. 01' MLB All-Star car you say? Well, I got the car offa EBay for $20.00 shipped, and a friend had a brand new box and sleeve. Never even put together. She gave it to me, and I didn't even have to pay to get it here! Total investment...$20.00! To me that's, PRETTY SPECIAL!! LOL! AND, it's white w/red and black trim....

This one came from the Brad Coleman website. When it came, it had scribbles all over the windshield, but I kept it anyway. I wonder how I can get that stuff offa there? Any suggestions? LOL!

This one is one o' my favorites. Erin is sweet, can drive a sprintcar, is the only woman to ever win a WoO feature event, and I think she will someday (w/the right opportunity) be a force to be reckoned with in some professional racing series. And to top it off... SHE'S SO HOT!! Sure do wish I was Ray Evernham....

If I haven't bored you to death already, and used up too much bandwidth, I will eventually add more, as I continue to rotate the boxes and complete the inventory. Thanks for looking and again, comments are welcomed!
BTW, if anybody is interested in any of the cars that I have posted recently, make an offer. I am always open to interesting trades and I am always looking to change what I have so ya never know what we can work out!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Well, no one can ever accuse Ken of having a screw loose!!! I guess you can say he's wound too damn tight!!

Seriously, I have the Erin Crocker car in both the standard and the elite. Nice cars. Now I wish she would do something other than crawl in the sack with Ray and make the values of those cars go up!!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kspool said:
Well, no one can ever accuse Ken of having a screw loose!!! I guess you can say he's wound too damn tight!!

Seriously, I have the Erin Crocker car in both the standard and the elite. Nice cars. Now I wish she would do something other than crawl in the sack with Ray and make the values of those cars go up!!!

If he is patinet w/her, and leaves her in a car, in One Series for a whole season, so she can get some rythem, she wil be fine. Gotta give her credit, at least she has won more races than Danica! LOL!
If he ran het full-time in the ARCA Series or the Trucks, she would be OK. I would like her to do well also.
Ya wanna move that Crocker Elite? Interested in anything in trade? Then I could keep it and turn the c/w/c I have of hers into this via the custom route....

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
gordon24 said:
nice collection

have you tryed a screwdriver to get the screws off

thats what ive done
Yeah, but I am afraid of either stripping the screw heads, or breaking the car cause I have to hold onto the box so hard to try and turn the screws cause they are in so tight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts