Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the same as the most favorite, but what paint job do you HATE the most? Again, post em' if ya got em'!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Gordons perfomance alliance.............pick one they all look the same to me.

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Dale Jarrett's with the backwards flames.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That had alot of potential, but it was just plain screwed up.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After a little thought, I'd hafta say that this is the scheme I detest the most, but then I am a little biased. The SKF scheme that Dave drove for RCR in 05' was just plain NASTY.......

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I think most of you will agree that these had to be some of the worst ever. I couldn't find the Kenseth but I think the rest speak for them selves! Oh and by the way I stole these pics from Ebay! Never would one of these be on display in my house! LOL

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
When this topic came up, I immediately thought of those cars from Bristol last year. God awful. They had a bunch of those cars in the 'bargain bin' at Marden's this year. I was tempted to get one because I like Edwards... but it's just too ugly for $20.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
fishin4cars said:
I think most of you will agree that these had to be some of the worst ever. I couldn't find the Kenseth but I think the rest speak for them selves! Oh and by the way I stole these pics from Ebay! Never would one of these be on display in my house! LOL
They tried to compare these to Dale Earnhardt's Peter Max car, but these were way uglier!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There has got to be more out there, come on guys, wadda ya hate?

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
uuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh, I forgot all about that one! Damn that was BAD! Good call Geebs...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts