Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see what some collectors have in thier collection with the most value or centimental value. To my knowledge from reading books and what not the Dale Earnhardt Ertl Set was one of the highest priced at $1,000 + and the Jeff Gordon 1/24 Baby Ruth was up there too (Wish I had THEM!) . Here a few of my valuable peices. Enjoy!

Dale Sr. Goodwrench Firesuit 2001 (Book Value $333.00)

Dale Sr. Taz sheetmetal 2001 Authentics (Book Value $297.00)

Covered display with Dale Sr. Authentics, DW Ertl Cars, and Complete 1989 RC flat bottoms)

Dale Sr. 1992 Goodwrench Ertl 1/18 (Book Value $492.00)

Dale Jr. 2001 Bud All-Star B/W Bank 1/2760 (Book Value $496.00)

David Pearson's uniform patch. (centmental)

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
I have a ton of favorites, anything my drivers run in I like. But these are the ones that stick out.

All my Stephen Leichts:

Kasey Kahne First Win:

Scott Wimmer Siemens:

Jerry Nadeau Atlanta Braves:

Kasey Kahne Mountain Dew and Channellock:

Robby Gordon Road Course Sweep Cars signed:

Jerry Nadeau Powerpuff Girls:

Jerry Nadeau Zombie Island and Dexters Lab Signed:

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I didn't have anything better to do so I figured I would add to this posting. Just a few of my more outstanding pieces.
Dale Earnhardt Crash original release, Dale Earnhardt Jr. Churches ( won in the May 2007 monthly Giveaway), and the RCCA 1/444 Harvick Brickyard Burnout.

Kevin Harvick 9/11 tribute flag car

Dale Earnhardt Wheaties uniform card by winners circle

Dale Jarrett speedweeks Giveaway by winners circle

Dale Earnhardt red roof Remington trunk lids by winners circle

My racing Champions chrome chase 1996, 1997, and 1998 #'d releases

Winners circle Full team authentics set. Notice most are two and three color pieces!!

My Kevin Harvick and Dale Earnhardt Jr. autograph pieces

My pride and joy! My Dale Earnhardt Sr. Daytona win autograph. This piece was signed just 11 days before Dale was killed at Daytona!

Note all my autographs were obtained in person. none were purchased off of ebay except the snap on truck and it has the COA from KHI it was ordered directly from KHI signed.

This is my Harvick Porters cable truck, Harvick Spears truck, and harvick signed Bounty promo car.

I probably have have more rare and special intrest stuff but these are some of my more prescious pieces of my collection...

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
My Rusty Wallace book signed by Rusty. Cause I was not able to attends a race expo a few years ago cause of work. So my wife & 2 little girls of mine went to the expo just to have him sign my book for me for a late xmas gift. I will never ever forget that signed book my wife & kids got me. Beats out all my nascar collection!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Centimentaly it has to be my 1/24th 1999 Jeff Gordon Skull and Crossbones test car that I made out of a Terry Labonte Elite. It's one of the few I have seen that is accurate to the real car. Book wise, I don't know. I haven't seen a price guide in ages and they don't really reflect what a car is worth to me anyways. What follows is a pic of the 1/24th and 1/18th scale that I made:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v232/silver24ado/?action=view&current=100_1169.jpg

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Just got this one this week. It has no book value because it was never made.
I love proto types that get scratched! This is a 1993/94 Action Made Proto type that never saw the line.
I love one of a kinds that are not promos.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts