Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,329 Posts
Just when they changed the name after the merger they changed the box a bit but there both the same

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
For one year Motorsports Authentics dropped the "Action" name and all the cars said MA on them. They were made by the same factory in China, just bad blood between the old Action management and the new management that WAS leading Action. After 1 year, the management had changed and they said "why the hell did we get rid of the Action name?" and changed it back. You shouldnt be able to find two fo the same car with different names on them.

·
Bengals CraZy
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For one year Motorsports Authentics dropped the "Action" name and all the cars said MA on them. They were made by the same factory in China, just bad blood between the old Action management and the new management that WAS leading Action. After 1 year, the management had changed and they said "why the hell did we get rid of the Action name?" and changed it back. You shouldnt be able to find two fo the same car with different names on them.
thanks i really appreciate it! now just to find the cars at a reasonable price............

·
Bengals CraZy
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
and I'm guessing thats a way to determine if its a 2006 IROC car

·
Banned
4,679 Posts
i found them 5 of them for $300 together but can't find the stewart.
Thats kind of a hard one to find. With it being the last IROC champions ride and Stewarts popularity. I cant remember how many they made either but when Ive searched for it I havent seen it come up very often

1 - 12 of 12 Posts