Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just talked with Blazzer (aka Adam) and he said he just saw that Target is selling Mounted Memories. He saw Jr, Montoya, Kahne, Comes with Auto and tire. They are selling for $129.

Also they are selling Fatheads.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
IMHO, that's not any worse than a highly collectible die-cast, in fact anymore the highly collectible cars are goin' for more than that most o' the time. I like it, very sweet piece. That's the first time I have seen one anywhere other than QVC/FRFO.
If we had a Target and I had the cash, and of course if they made one I wanted, I'd hafta have one, (or more, lol).
Ver nice piece Joker......VN!

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Where in the store can you find these? Wouldn't mind seeing what they look like.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i found them today at 2 Targets. There was Stewart, Kahne, Jr and Pablo. the Jr is the only one that comes with a tire piece and the others are auto'd only. Im not getting one until they slash the price and then we'll see.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I wish we had a Target here, no luck!

·
Banned
0 Posts
JoKeR_20 said:
i found them today at 2 Targets. There was Stewart, Kahne, Jr and Pablo. the Jr is the only one that comes with a tire piece and the others are auto'd only. Im not getting one until they slash the price and then we'll see.
Hmm, the ones I saw all came with a tire piece and auto. The Stewart has it at the bottom right corner...

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
racersimage said:
JoKeR_20 said:

Hmm, the ones I saw all came with a tire piece and auto. The Stewart has it at the bottom right corner...
My bad, you're right, i probably just didnt pay it too much mind at $129. i looked over them but didnt pay attention.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Interesting to see they are selling these at Target now. $129 is not all that expensive since they have race-used items. Hell the Johnson Championship one I got for Christmas last year was the one that was going for $299 on nascar.com. That one had 3 pics, 2 raced used pieces and an auto on the Dayotona pics. The ones at Target have far more pics and are also signed with race-used items. For $129 that's a pretty good price IMO.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i saw some, but they are being marked down to 49.99

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
We got the JPM and Dale Jr. They look pretty cool.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
I feel this is worth bringing this back up. I went to Target yesterday to see if they had lowered this any more and they are being clearenced out for 25 bucks now. Mine only had 2 Montoyas left which is great cause thats all I really wanted anyways. So check your stores, if they still have them, they should be cheap.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
No Targets around me. If anybody still has these around them, could ya cHeck and LMK what's left and how much? TIA!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
$25 is still overpriced for JPM if you ask me!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts