Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is what you get when you try to do something for folks. emailed saying he wanted 7 cars. He took my address & gave his ! Said he would send money order.
4 days later I get a email from him saying,. " sorry don't be mad I found the car & bought them ".. Talk about another. I wonder how many more think this is pretty messed up !
I took the cars off Ebay & had them packed & ready to go.

THIS MAY NOT BE THE PLACE FOR THIS POST. BUT I WANTED EVERYBODY TO KNOW. IF YOUR GONNA TELL SOMEBODY YOU'LL BUY THE CARS THEN BUY THEM. IF YOUR GONNA MAKE A TRADE THEN MAKE IT !

IF THE CARS ARE NEW,.. THEN WAIT FOR THEM 7 BUY THEM YOURSELF INSTEAD OF PROMISING TO SEND PAYMENT & WASTING MY TIME.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Well said. That's why I posted on the other page about the Winner's Circle Dale Jr AMP diecast to be patient as they will show up eventually. Look how many Wal-Marts there are here in the US. Multiply that by the AMP diecast by WC, and look how many were produced for this initial shipment. That's a lot of AMP diecast cars.

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
i wasn't gonna purposely go back on the deal but if i didn't find the cars today i was gonna send you the money. everyone that knows me knows that i make all my deals unless something comes up or something happens. i'm not someone who will screw someone over. THE TARGET I GO TO I SN'T CLOSE. IT IS OUT OF THE WAY BUT I CHECK IT EVERY SO OFTEN AND I GOT LUCKY TODAY. IT ISN'T OFTEN THAT THIS HAPPENS. Not my fault you got them off ebay.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ryan,.. How dumb are you man,.. I said I took them off Ebay. meaning I had them on auction. AND when you wanted all 7 cars then I ended the auctions & packed them up for you.

I thought I was doing you a favor,..

Why in the H*LL would you agree to buy 7 cars from someone & then go out looking for 4 days before sending any money ? You emailed me I didn't email you. Now you are trying to cover your ass saying it wasn't your fault !

Just like all the other jive ass people on the WCcollector site,. no one goes there anymore because of crap like this.

NO doubt in my mind you have done this before,. you tell people you'll buy something so you keep it on the side,.. knowing the whole time your gonna try to find them,. then when you do,. you back outta the deal.

don't ever email me again ! don't ever reply to any post. This is one guy that you have pissed off for good.
maybe I should call you Nick instead.............go home man,.. real collectors don't have time for your BS

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Thats still pretty crappy. If you were going to give up looking for them after today you should have waited till today to tell him you wanted them. Im all about getting them locally if you can but if you told the guy you would buy them from him you should have bought them from him. it is your fault he took it off of Ebay if you told him you wanted them.

·
1,000 Posts
i have never done this before fyi. i don't usually make trades to avoid stuff like this. I admit I caused this problem and i'm not gonna deny it. I am sorry though.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well what's done is done. This will be last reply to this. IN THE FUTURE. UNDERSTAND THAT A MAN IS ONLY AS GOOD AS HIS WORD. YOUR WORD ISN'T LOOKIN TO GOOD RIGHT NOW,. I'M SURE A FEW MAY BE SURPRISED. I AM,.. BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU SENT PAYMENT.

I CAN ALWAYS TAKE THE CARS BACK TO THE STORE,.... THANK GOD EBAY HAD A SPECIAL & MOST OF THEM WAS ONLY .50 CENTS TO LIST.
I THINK YOU DID ME WRONG,.. BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND YOU BUYING THEM & SAVING YOURSELF SOME CASH.

GLAD YOU FOUND THEM.

HAMLIN IN 08

·
1,000 Posts
i'm really sorry to evrybody that i hurt in all this. I'm gonna be taking a little break for now to get my priorities straight. see you guys in a few weeks.

·
NASCAR The Steel Tornado
1,120 Posts
This is really the wrong place to air all this.....should be done tween the two of ya in private.

For the record....I hold to my deals and buy what I promise.
Just a matter of honor IMHO.
I'd be a lil ticked also.....ebay is a binding contract.
I have a perfect ALL positive 382 FB on ebay and plan to keep it that way.
Also on any of the forums I'm on I have a perfect record.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
hmmmm. intersting. i had goten him 2 of the race win cars, i kinda got the same pm today also. so if anybody is interested i have godon phoenix and jj vegas car i would love to dump. i'd love to return them, but i threw away the recept.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Karz said:
This is really the wrong place to air all this.....should be done tween the two of ya in private.

For the record....I hold to my deals and buy what I promise.
Just a matter of honor IMHO.
I'd be a lil ticked also.....ebay is a binding contract.
I have a perfect ALL positive 382 FB on ebay and plan to keep it that way.
Also on any of the forums I'm on I have a perfect record.
well at times it is nesassary to air things like this out. people need to know who to deal with and who not to. that is why we have the feedback forum piece. i know you are still new to this site, but this is how we do things around here. anything further than what has been said would be uncalled for. both sides stated their points and it is out in the open. so now it will be up to others what to think or who to deal with.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This is to Nick in response of his last post.
You know what gets to me about you man,.. You email asking where did I find this & where did I get that,.. What you need & what you are looking for. BUT,.. when have you ever gotten anything for anyone else.

A long way back I emailed you asking you if you wouldn't mind picking up a few cars for me,. & that I would gladly pay you for them,.. of course this was so long ago,. I can't even remember what the cars were,..

a few days later I sent another email,.. a week later you are posting on the Wccollector site about what you picked up,..I replied to that post saying Glad you got them can you help out someone else ?
No reply.
A month later here you are again asking me " Hey what part of NC do you live in ?
Where did you find the cars that you posted ? .....Ya know man,.. half the fun of collecting is runnin around trying to find the stuff,..I have never seen one post from you stating " Hey all picked up extra pieces for folks anybody need anything "?

You need to put yourself in check man.....

·
Super Moderator
8,745 Posts
i would like to put a good spin on this for you Ryan. i would like to thank you for getting me the (2) 2007 raced win Winners Circle cars for me. thanks for the deal.

·
Vocal Member
3,179 Posts
Might I just add that actual screen names would help. To the average new person wanting to make a deal on here, screen names are sometimes hard enough to remember, let alone tying in somebodies first name, that is not readily available to the avg person looking to see who to trade or buy from. ie, I have been here for years, and there are a good majority of people that I dont even know actual names for. Its not a big deal to me, as I have my own opinions on who to trade with, and who not to, but for example Ron, who in the world is Chris that you are talking about? There was at least 3 names dropped in this thread that would confuse the heck out of someone new, trying to learn the ropes of who is who. So my point is, in the future, when people are posting feedbacks, can we all please make it clear who we are talking about so even the newbies can figure out who is who, otherwise, this information does no good. A lot of us are good friends on here, and we have nicknames for each other, or sometimes use real names, and thats great, but for reputation purposes, lets stick with screenames, or screenames and real names, but not just real names to make it easier for newbies and old timers alike!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
A lot of us are good friends on here, and we have nicknames for each other....
Yeah, I have a lot of nicknames for you that I can't post here because they would be censored....

·
Vocal Member
3,179 Posts
Hmmmm, nice little star next to your name there, I was so shocked when I scrolled over it, to find out what it was for! Seemed kinda fitting considering the post right before this! And let us not forget, that it is because of YOU that we dont get posts deleted, or censored, unless extreme circumstances or vulgarity is used for no apparent reason. Ya, I will show you a nickname!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts