Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

It's that time of year again, to get ready for the Ms Walk. This year we(Team Hair Direct) are trying something a little different.

On April 14th 2012 we are going to have a spaghetti dinner to raise money for the MS Society. Then on April 22nd 2012 we will be doing the Ms Walk to help raise money and awareness.

During these two events we will be wearing Team T-Shirts with all of our sponsors that donate $100 or more for the spaghetti dinner on them. We fell this is a good way to say thank you and get their company name out there.

So here is what we will do, if as a forum $100 dollars can be generated then we will put DiecastCrazy.com on the shirts. We would like to do every individual but we would run out of room. This will get advertising for the site by between 50 and 65 people during two events.

Also, last year I think there was a little hesitation to donate because of spam and other solicitation. So this year my Wife has a paypal account so the donations can be made straight to her and put to the proper place(spaghetti dinner or direct donation). If we raise more than we need for the dinner then any extra will be a direct donation to the MS Society.

Normally I do not do things like this but this Charity hits home for me. As some of you know my Wife has MS.

Thanks to all for your time and consideration. Any questions feel free to ask. If you would like to help us out by donating please PM me for the paypal address.

SprintFan7
Shane

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on guys and gals, every bit helps us out and hopefully gets 1 step closer to a cure.

As stated in the previous post $100 dollars gets DCZ on the T-shirts. How it is generated does not matter( 10 people @ $10, 20 people @ $5 ECT.....).

Again, Thanks for your time,
Shane

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
Shane,PM me ur paypal.I can do $5...

[MENTION=2409]SprintFan7[/MENTION]

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[MENTION=1780]AFORKUM89[/MENTION]

Donation received Thank you!!!

Hopefully some more will jump on board. This is a very worthy cause! Every little bit helps.

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Sorry, I just noticed this topic. Let me see what I can do

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[MENTION=1840]Dubbs[/MENTION]

Thanks for the consideration! As I said no need to break the bank, it all adds up.

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
Get me the info, Im In.....I cant believe I have not seen this topic yet.....

·
Premium Member
7,047 Posts
When is the deadline...

·
Banned
559 Posts

·
Chevy Fan For Life!
265 Posts
I see you're in York, I'm over the river from ya! Where are you holding the dinner? Maybe I could attend.
And I'll send a donation your way as soon as I get some money in Paypal (eBay listings ending within a week). The Harvick Okuma (thanks again [MENTION=457]blg1267[/MENTION]) car completely cleaned me out!

Thanks,
Sam

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[MENTION=1954]hendrickfan[/MENTION]

Thank you!! The dinner will be at the 1st Church of god in Columbia on the 14th of April. Tickets are $8 in advance and will be $10 at the door.

My address is York but I am just outside Wrightsville on Mount Pisgah Rd.

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Please pm me your PayPal information and my wife and I will donate $5. Oops, sorry, just saw the PayPal information. Will be sending the money shortly.

Hello everyone,

It's that time of year again, to get ready for the Ms Walk. This year we(Team Hair Direct) are trying something a little different.

On April 14th 2012 we are going to have a spaghetti dinner to raise money for the MS Society. Then on April 22nd 2012 we will be doing the Ms Walk to help raise money and awareness.

During these two events we will be wearing Team T-Shirts with all of our sponsors that donate $100 or more for the spaghetti dinner on them. We fell this is a good way to say thank you and get their company name out there.

So here is what we will do, if as a forum $100 dollars can be generated then we will put DiecastCrazy.com on the shirts. We would like to do every individual but we would run out of room. This will get advertising for the site by between 50 and 65 people during two events.

Also, last year I think there was a little hesitation to donate because of spam and other solicitation. So this year my Wife has a paypal account so the donations can be made straight to her and put to the proper place(spaghetti dinner or direct donation). If we raise more than we need for the dinner then any extra will be a direct donation to the MS Society.

Normally I do not do things like this but this Charity hits home for me. As some of you know my Wife has MS.

Thanks to all for your time and consideration. Any questions feel free to ask. If you would like to help us out by donating please PM me for the paypal address.

SprintFan7
Shane

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
[MENTION=2532]Racingfan27[/MENTION]

Thank you so much!! I'm so happy we are getting some response. Such a worthy cause.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts