Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy classic rock CDs from people

from bands like KISS, Motley Crue, Aerosmith, Van Halen, The Who (Would like their new CD as well)

Figured it couldn't hurt to ask here , let me know what you have :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
For a decade I owned a Music store. I have at least 1500 live (bootleg)albums you've never heard of by the bands you love. If you would like a list, send me your address and I'll send it out to you. You will be floored.

·
"For once, just shut up"
6,090 Posts
not sure how far from ann arbor you are but there is/was? a PJs used records on packard and state that had TONS of stuff like that dirt cheap...

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not sure how far from ann arbor you are but there is/was? a PJs used records on packard and state that had TONS of stuff like that dirt cheap...
I'm about an hour or so from there, I'll have to check it out sometime. Thanks Mike!

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For a decade I owned a Music store. I have at least 1500 live (bootleg)albums you've never heard of by the bands you love. If you would like a list, send me your address and I'll send it out to you. You will be floored.
Which address? lol

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,902 Posts
[MENTION=1840]Dubbs[/MENTION] You can get all the music you want online.My wife mixes CD's and playlists for a DJ friend all the time.There are still free services.

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
If your gonna buy old music buy the lp. you get all the music for free and burn cds.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Send me your home address. I'll spend the couple bucks postage to send you a paper list if you think its something that is of interest to you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts