Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's the first diecast that I've bought in quite some time, but I couldn't pass this up. I was on my local Craigslist yesterday for some odd reason, because I never usually go on Craigslist, and I found an ad for a NASCAR Diecast For Sale Ad. When I went to look in the ad, the lady said she had 6 diecasts, and she wanted $20 a piece for them. Well, I looked over the first 5 and none of them were really worth the $20 to be honest. But the sixth picture that she had listed was of a 2007 Clint Bowyer Jack Daniels Loudon RV Win 1/24! I contacted the seller to ask if she was asking $20 for the Bowyer as well, and she said yes. So, we met at a place in town today and I picked it up the Bowyer Loudon Win 1/24 for $20. A smooth transaction. Pictures will be coming soon. I couldn't be happier about this deal!

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
Good deal. I wasn't aware that was a hard to find car, my local flea-market has two (or three) of them for that same price.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Definitely a good deal.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Very good deal the last one I watched in auction style on ebay went for over 100 plus shipping. It is a great looking car. Congrats

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Good deal. I wasn't aware that was a hard to find car, my local flea-market has two (or three) of them for that same price.
If they are still there pick it up and I will pay that, shipping and a bit for your trouble!! I am trying to get ahold of that one. It is one of two I need to have every first win raced version of drivers they have made them for.

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You should definitely take advantage of that deal! :yes: Yes these Bowyer Loudon Win diecast are hard to find, as that was Clint Bowyer's first NASCAR Win.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts