Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
#BradNation #goingfor2
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most of you know, I went to Bristol this weekend for the Nationwide and Cup races..and let me tell you, I had one hell of a good time!
Got there Friday night, and had a good time with some people we knew from around here.
On Saturday, the first thing I heard when I woke up was the roar of 1000 horsepower..best alarm clock you could ever have!
Started walking to the track around 9:00, and managed to watch practice for both Series and just missed Qualifying for the Nationwide Series.
Come 1:00, Im ready to see some racing!
Got to see a great race, with not many Cautions and constant racing around the track..wish Brad couldve won, but was happy to see him in 3rd, and even happier to see Sadler as excited as he was!

Then, the big one..the Food City 500!!!
Was so excited for this race, because I knew that Keselowski had a good car, and was starting towards the front.
Lots of great racing in this one, as well!
When Regan Smith and Kasey Kahne made contact on the Front Stretch, I jumped out of my seat, because I thought Brad was in it.
Thankfully he managed to weave his way around Kahne and not get any more damage!
Before the race, I had read that Brad said his car was the best car he's ever had, period..and he definately proved that.
With about 10 to go, I left my seat and went to the fence right at the S/F line, where I stayed until he got to Victory Lane.
Got to be right up close and personal when Brad was doing his burnouts, which was such a kickass thing to see, reguardless of who the winner is!!
Looked at some video of Brad's burnout on NASCAR.com, and I looked around the fence where I was standing, and you can see me!
Nothing too big, but I think it's pretty cool :)
Seeing Brad win in-person was something that I had on my Bucket list, and I am glad I can cross that off!
Just so thankful I could be there to see it!

Definately cant wait to go to the Night races in August!
Hopefully Brad can be a back-to-back winner of the Night race, and a back-to-back-to-back winner at Bristol!

It was so incredible to see (in-person) Brad not only lead laps at Bristol, but to grab the Victory!!
Seeing Brad come across the stripe, take the Checkered Flag, and win at Bristol, all less than 10 ft away from me...that took away all of the hurt and all of the pain that Ive felt for the last few months.
Thank you, Brad!

·
Banned
5,645 Posts
If anyone in the world deserved to see Brad win it would be you. After all those months of all that, well deserved and glad you had a great time.

·
#BradNation #goingfor2
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Something just as good as seeing Brad win..was seeing THIS!

·
#BradNation #goingfor2
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alright, went browsing..and found some pictures with me in it!

Dont look too thrilled in the 2nd one haha! :p

·
99 CraZy
484 Posts
That's pretty cool and I'm glad you got to see your driver win.

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,197 Posts
congrats glad you had fun you deservee it

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
Sounds like tons of fun, I'd love to see Brad or Jr win in person! BTW you're too young to have a bucket list. lol

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Sounds like you had a wonderful time! I had a great weekend at Bristol too. Every time I got to Bristol I give Jeff bad luck...seems like I did again this weekend. :( But soooo glad to see my 2nd favorite driver win...Go Brad!

Cool picture btw too!

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
I'm so happy that you had a great time Stephen! It's even more awesome that you are in a picture right behind Brad Keselowski after he won! Congrats man! [MENTION=1355]3dalesrfan3[/MENTION]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts