Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
CHEVY FAN
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got go to a signing with Jeff Gordon!!! Got him to sign my 09 Dupont GM dealers 1/24. Got Kurt Busch to sign my 2010 all star race hat which Kurt won!! Also got to see Trevor again Thursday night ,got him to sign some of my personal race pics. I got tons of other signed stuff over the weekwnd as well but these are my highlights. Also got some awesome qualifying and Nationwide race pics. It was really cool to get to meet Gordon.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Very nice auto's Wayne!

·
CHEVY FAN
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice stuff. Were you one of the ones who took off sprinting for Gordons line when they opened the gates or was it fairly easy to get a wristband?

I actually used the side entrance...which there were only about 25 people waiting to get in,it wasnt on the map, so hardly anyone new about it.Some of those people at the main entrance had been there all day waiting and didnt even get a wristband. I waited about 15 minutes at the side entrance which was alot closer,and I already had my wristband when everyone else was running like crazy.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
I actually used the side entrance...which there were only about 25 people waiting to get in,it wasnt on the map, so hardly anyone new about it.Some of those people at the main entrance had been there all day waiting and didnt even get a wristband. I waited about 15 minutes at the side entrance which was alot closer,and I already had my wristband when everyone else was running like crazy.
Oh you dog. I didnt know about it either. Wish I would have I woulda love to get Gordon. When those people took off running I was like screw it and just casually went for Biffle.

·
CHEVY FAN
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh you dog. I didnt know about it either. Wish I would have I woulda love to get Gordon. When those people took off running I was like screw it and just casually went for Biffle.
The only reason I knew about it was that I was parked in lot E and had went to take my Gordon car back to the truck after seeing the crazy line.I saw people lined up and went down there and the Food City guy said he would let us in,it was the "creekside entrance". I kinda fell bad for the people who waited all day. I had a Biffle and Lagano wristband,but I actually gave them away. I was wanting Labonte but I left around 6.

·
JEREMY MAYFIELD FAN FOREVER
13,196 Posts
awesome glad you had fun

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
Bracelts weren't that hard to get, if you got in line and waited at the main gate. Now if you went after the free stuff first, then they were gone.

I could have gotten a Jeff wristband, but didn't want one. I did get a Logano wristband, and was 4th in line.

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
The only reason I knew about it was that I was parked in lot E and had went to take my Gordon car back to the truck after seeing the crazy line.I saw people lined up and went down there and the Food City guy said he would let us in,it was the "creekside entrance". I kinda fell bad for the people who waited all day. I had a Biffle and Lagano wristband,but I actually gave them away. I was wanting Labonte but I left around 6.
I didn't know about the side entrance either. I just wedged and pushed my way through the line and went and got my wristband. Would have loved to known you have an extra logano wristband.

·
CHEVY FAN
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bracelts weren't that hard to get, if you got in line and waited at the main gate. Now if you went after the free stuff first, then they were gone.

I could have gotten a Jeff wristband, but didn't want one. I did get a Logano wristband, and was 4th in line.
I didn't say they were hard to get I just told how I got mine..

·
CHEVY FAN
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I didn't know about the side entrance either. I just wedged and pushed my way through the line and went and got my wristband. Would have loved to known you have an extra logano wristband.
I actually gave it to kid who hat on a home depot hat that didn't get one,it made his day.Do you ever come to the Knoxville race night?

·
Look Who's Back!!
2,265 Posts
I actually gave it to kid who hat on a home depot hat that didn't get one,it made his day.Do you ever come to the Knoxville race night?
No they never have the top tier guys come for the Knoxville race night,

·
Premium Member
7,777 Posts
Awesome autographs! That's pretty cool that you got in thru a special entrance. lol Also, that was VERY nice of you to give your wristband to a fan. Several years ago my son & I were trying to get a ticket to meet Kyle Busch and we were getting trampled by other fans. As my son was getting shoved around, a lady handed me her ticket and told me to take it and get my son out of there. I'll never forget it. One of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.