Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Dboy1974
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far, it's been non stop for me since leaving Friday morning. While I was at Bristol, I had the chance to sit in the Danica Q&A and Kasey Kahne Q&A sessions. Down right interesting!!! I was able to get Kasey to sign the hat that I was wearing. That was pretty cool. With each session they gave out something to everyone attending. Danica was the St. Patrick Day's shirt of hers. Kahne was a hat, that was sweet as hell. I was able to meet Larry McReynolds, Cole Whitt, and Sam Hornish Jr, also. Was able to catch up and meet some fellow members from here and the RCCA board finally! JD, Pat (aka JOEMAC), and Charlotte. All great people, and loved every minute talking to them. Hoping that I can meet up with some others in the near future.

As far as the diecast customs that I was able to put together to commemorate my first race (aka the Bristol cars), wasn't able to get anyone to sign those, like the whole intention behind the idea was. Every time, we thought that no one was out signing, I left them in the truck. When I was carrying them around... that's when I was able to meet them. LOL! I guess that's how it goes sometimes. It sucks, but life goes on.

Anyway, here's a few pictures if the items that I picked up from Bristol. It's not everything, but it's a start.

I also have to thank gwdiecast for this great set of cars that he had sent to me while I was away! Great person to deal with every time! Also, there was surprise in the shipping box, but a few things needs to be ironed out before I share that one. A very good RAOK otherwise!!!

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Great adds!!!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Did you get the first 50 years of Bristol cards? I met all the drivers talked with Cole Whitt & Trevor Bayne.The #18 Nationwide crew made a bold attemt to kick me out of there pit,but the track was hot for K&N and it sucked to be them.During the Red flag talked to Larry McRenolds and his sons run at Daytona in the #4 ARCA race.
I have the sheet with all the drivers that were on site Friday free food,drinks,concert and it was open to the public we had our aotograph session in the hospitality tent.

·
Dboy1974
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you get the first 50 years of Bristol cards? I met all the drivers talked with Cole Whitt & Trevor Bayne.The #18 Nationwide crew made a bold attemt to kick me out of there pit,but the track was hot for K&N and it sucked to be them.During the Red flag talked to Larry McRenolds and his sons run at Daytona in the #4 ARCA race.
I have the sheet with all the drivers that were on site Friday free food,drinks,concert and it was open to the public we had our aotograph session in the hospitality tent.
Nope. Never heard of the First 50 Years Of Bristol cards, because I'm pretty sure that I would have picked a set up.

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Nice adds and auto too!

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Great add and sounds like you had a great time! Bristol was awesome last weekend. This was my 5th time going in the last few years and this was the best experience I had (probably because I got to meet Jeff Gordon haha). That set is very cool that you got as well!

·
Dboy1974
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great add and sounds like you had a great time! Bristol was awesome last weekend. This was my 5th time going in the last few years and this was the best experience I had (probably because I got to meet Jeff Gordon haha). That set is very cool that you got as well!
Did you guys get to go to Gordon's Q&A? At that same time I was in Kahne's Q&A and all of us were kind of laughing at the noise that was going on over there. Kasey even stopped for a second and looked that way... because of the commotion coming for Jeff's tent. LOL!

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Did you guys get to go to Gordon's Q&A? At that same time I was in Kahne's Q&A and all of us were kind of laughing at the noise that was going on over there. Kasey even stopped for a second and looked that way... because of the commotion coming for Jeff's tent. LOL!
Nope, we didn't get to do the Q&A session although I wanted to. It sounded like fun. Sounds like they DID have fun haha.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts