Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After several hours of scanning and uploading, I have the biggest part of my Rams card collection and other game used and autographed cards uploaded to a photobucket account. I still have a couple of the thick card books of singles like rookies and inserts that I am not going to upload. I am going to keep it updated as I get them. Hope you enjoy.

There are a few subfolders in some of the players names with certain cards in there as well. I tried to keep it fairly organized.

Rams Collection
http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc236/EyceMann/Rams Collection/

Other Cards
http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc236/EyceMann/

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Very nice indeed. Looking at some of those cards was like a flashback for me. I had forgotten a lot of the good ones you have pulled at my shop. One of these days I'm going to create an album for my Gators Autographs. I'm workin on a letterman nameplate set for Chris Leak, Dallas Baker, and Deshawn Wynn right now. I'm also trying to purchase a 1/1 Chris Leak Patch/AUTO from this year's Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity. When I get those completed, I'll actually quit talking about it and make some photos to share.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Added this one today. 2007 Leaf Certified Fabric of the Game. It is #14/25, has part of the Rams logo on it.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Added these this week and added more to my Photobucket pics.

Adam Cariker Leaf R&S Auto

Torry Holt Leaf Limited 2 Clr Jsy

Brian Leonard/ Drew Tate CoSigners Auto

Joe Klopfenstein Sterlinr RC Auto Jsy

Joe Klopfenstein Triple Threads Auto RC

Steven Jackson UD Premiere Stitchings

Jonathan Wade LCM Mirror Blue Auto

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Added these 2 today, an 07 Topps Finest Steven Jackson Printing Plate Auto #1/1 and Marc Bulger Leaf Certified Fabric of the Game Rams logo patch(the connecting piece to the one in the post above) #07/25.

·
www.youtube.com/user/sub4ra
271 Posts
From one Rams fan to another, NICE collection!

I will have to post some of my gu cards when I get the chance.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
You need to show off the Rams stuff you have acquired recently from yours truely. I think you only have 4 cards left in your Rams trade stack at my shop. Maybe when Playoff Contenders and SP Authentic hit the market you can pull some delicious trade bait and wipe that stack out before the 2008 football stuff comes out in the summer.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DodgerBlue said:
You need to show off the Rams stuff you have acquired recently from yours truely. I think you only have 4 cards left in your Rams trade stack at my shop. Maybe when Playoff Contenders and SP Authentic hit the market you can pull some delicious trade bait and wipe that stack out before the 2008 football stuff comes out in the summer.
It's all in my PB account, so much of it came from there I can't remember what I get from Ebay and what I get from you, except all the Holt cards #'d to his jersey number, you have found me quite a few of those.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
It's all in my PB account, so much of it came from there I can't remember what I get from Ebay and what I get from you, except all the Holt cards #'d to his jersey number, you have found me quite a few of those.
I'm still on the lookout for unique Rams cards when they come my way. Gotta take care of my good customers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts